Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    Oh shit!!! Great report!

2. misterbinky

misterbinky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I checked the Northpoint TRU this morning around 11:30 and still nothing. A truck did come in as they were putting out a bunch of school supplies. Not sure if anything else came on the truck or not as I haven't had a chance to check back.

3. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Good God I spent over $400 at botcon and I'm having to rearange my hobby room completely! Guess the hunt is on for the new figs,good luck to all! pre-ordered 2 Starscreams at tru.com yesterday, 50% off and free shipping, can't beat that. I'm selling my botcon exclusive slice on eBay, and the box set is for sale but by offer only pm for details.

4. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wonder if there will be anything there by tomorrow...

5. tigermask44

News Credits:
    Nothing on the west side of town yet. I went to 3 different TRU yesterday.

6. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I'll be checking the pleasant hill TRU this morning, either on my way to class, or after. I'll also be giving the N. Point TRU a call as well.

7. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some interesting information someone in another thread told me. Generations/WFC figures are not TRU exclusives anymore. Apparently, they were only TRU exclusives for the first week of release which was supposed to correspond to the WFC game release. Now, that person could have been wrong when they told me that, but I'm sure hoping they are correct b/c that means we can hopefully find them at Walmarts and Targets (and other stores). Also, no Grimlock sightings? Wasn't he supposed to be available starting July 1 according to Hasbro?

8. misterbinky

misterbinky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Northpoint TRU has 1x Jetblade, Ironhide, Payload, the new Ratchet and 2x WFC Optimus Prime, WFC Bumblebee, the new Ravage, Battle Blades Bumblebee and Seaspray. No combiners or Leader Starscream. Boxes are hard to miss so look closely. ;) 

9. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'm out in Dahlonega and planned to go today, but I'm mainly looking for Drift and WFC Prime. If you see Drift, let me know. I'll keep an eye out around Dahlonega, Dawsonville, and Cumming Wal-Mart stores (I don;t hit Cumming as often though, but I can check Target there also when I'm nearby).

10. jezones

jezones REEVERS!!!

I picked up jetblade at the Augusta toysrus. They had all the new stuff wfc bumble and optimus. The new voyagers and the generations stuff except thrust. Leader starscream looks really nice but I passed for now. I think he will be an impulse buy. I think he would look awesome as a skywarp repaint. They had the new powercore combiners stuff to. I was out that way for work and decided to stop by.

11. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I doubt I will see anything anytime soon. Lucky for me TRU.com had that sale. I got WFC Prime, WFC Bumblebee, Huffer, Jetblade, Sea Attack Ravage, Ironhide, and Battle Blade Bumblebee today. Tomorrow I should have the new Leader Prime, Starscream, Thrust, Drift, Sea Spray, and Smolder. After all the hunting and not finding anything I'm glad to just have them shipped to me.

12. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Did you order Drift over at TRU.com? Had no luck at Wally World today (x2--hit Dahlonega & Dawsonville). I doubt these places will get 'em in for a couple more weeks.

If I can order 'em up on TRU.com, I may just go that route instead of wasting the gas.

13. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Forgot to point out that I found The PCC two packs, HFTD Voyagers and WFC Prime and Bumblebee at TRU in Savannah on Wednesday.

Happy Hunting!!

14. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok - to whatever jackass bought ALL of the new stuff they put out at the WR TRU yesterday - screw you.

In more polite terms, while I didn't check every single store in the Macon/WR area, I found nothing new. Sucked; I was really hoping to take advantage of the TRU sale.

15. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    Tru in Augusta got in Leader Starscream, generations Prime and bee, and The first wave of power core

16. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

Looked like TRU Pleasanthill got hit. They had Sea Attack Ravage and BB Bee's left. One Payload. Quite a few PCCs. No Seaspray, Thrust or any WFC. No Leader SS. All I got was a cpl legends.

Anyone checking MOG or Buckhead TRU's lately? May check out one of them tommorow.

17. tigermask44

News Credits:
    Douglasville TRU got in new stuff. PCC, WFC figures, new legends, new voyagers, etc. No leader starscreams left though.

18. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Edit: While I got my figures today and everything looked fine, my Thrust has a paint chip on his nose. I may just take some silver paint and see what I can do but I'm not sure yet.

Edit 2: Well this is going well. Starscream, Prime, and Drift fine. Thrust paint chip on nose. Now Smolder's pin that holds the chest port for the Mini-con isn't scared on the end to stay in well. It will stay in alright if I don't push it in all the way but I will have to fix it later, maybe. Other than that I really like the little guy. The super mode head looks alright in regular robot mode also. Now on to Sea Spray.

Yes, I did order Drift from TRU.com. I got him and my other figures in today. The sale may end this Saturday so if you don't find anything by then it may be a good idea to see if you can find a few things to get free shipping and take advantage of the sale. The half off doesn't have to be on the cheapest figure as two of my orders had a PCC 2-pack and the half off was taken out of a Deluxe (the first order I got was for Leader Starscream and Prime).

That sucks. Hopefully in both cases is was someone who actually wanted them and not a scalper. Sadly I fear that was not the case. I hope both of you can find what you want before the sale ends. Maybe they will restock tonight. It couldn't hurt to call to find out if they will or won't.

19. Kripp

Kripp Well-Known Member

I picked up BB Bumblebee at...I think this is my favorite of the deluxe Bumblebee molds. He kicks all kinds of ass. Still need a Drift tho. :( 

20. DaveKyzer

DaveKyzer Well-Known Member

TRU in Columbus got some PCC's, Jetblade, Sea Ravage, New Leader Prime, and WFC Prime and BB, I cleaned out the last 3 PCC's(one of each Huffer, Searchlight, Scorch) but the employee said they were expecting more soon