Generations Selects Seacons in color

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by PoweredConvoy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus DON'T TRUST THE RENDERS!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    #GoodGuyanalogue

• Like Like x 1
  2. analogue

analogue 01110111 01100101 01100010 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm not looking to make a mint or anything. I picked up an extra because I had seen a few reports of issues, and wanted to be covered. Mine is fine, so happy to help someone else out.

• Like Like x 5
  3. ZYXD

ZYXD Shattered Glass Sharkticon

Help out you absolutely did. And good call with the double-dipping now that you mention the QC.
    As lenient as Hasbro's consumer care department usually is with their repair/replacement cases, it seems they and Tomy's can't seem to decide who's in charge of the imports. Each time I called one, I got recommended the other, so you're kind of on your own if you end up with a dud like I did with my first copy of Gulf.

• Like Like x 3
  4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    It's called paying for convenience. Online shopping, for me, is all about convenience. It's why I continue to buy from BBTS despite their slower ship times and higher prices. I get Gundam, Transoformers, 3rd Party, and many, many other things in one box, from one shipper. Not a fan of having a ton of packages from a dozen different places hit my doorstep.

Honestly glad for you guys. I don't need to have boxes lying around considering that I literally work at a facility that works with boxes, and as an employee I get perks like using shipping boxes to ship stuff if I need to. While I save big boxes for storage or shipping things, if it's a small box I just source it from work with employee perks. So yes, getting multiple, small boxes from a place like Pulse is literally more of a hassle for me than it is a benefit, as it all just goes in the recycle bin in the end.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    It's kind of funny, I just did the math based on my past orders Nautilator (Times four) and Super Megatron (for Snap Trap), and against the God Neptune set, after state taxes, it's $14.80 cheaper for God Neptune than the individual counterparts.

So, win-win for me. I've got Nautilator and I'll have God Neptune, the plan worked.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Whatthechuck3

Whatthechuck3 Well-Known Member

haha, nice long con there.

7. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    All are sold out at Hasbro Pulse except for Overbite.

8. pencil

pencil Well-Known Member

I missed this set, and I'm willing to kill myself....

Really hope hasbro pulse would sell a whole set together in the future

9. Wreckage MK4

Wreckage MK4 Banned

Thanks for the heads up, bought a few Overbites to use as drones.

10. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought about 6 sets of the BBTS resissue ones for my drones, that way the individual guys are more unique. With that said I did buy two of these new GS toys/sets as I have two kids and one went to each one so both only have 3 drones of each limb

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  11. Wreckage MK4

Wreckage MK4 Banned

Well I’m using the God Neptune set as my main Seacons. My logic is that despite the loss of a few members and Piranacon being replaced with God Neptune they’ve still got a few drones left in storage from the Masterforce War and use them for corralling Sharkticons and if necessary as weapons for their gestalt mode.

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I have to ask, how did you miss it if it's so important that you want to "kill yourself" over not getting it?

I was hospitalized in September and didn't return to living at home again until almost Halloween in October and missed the original pre-order offering because I was concerned with, you know, not dying. Yet via re-offerings over the last 2 months or so I could've gotten all of them (and did get Nautilator) from Pulse directly.

There was an unlimited pre-order window last year for them on Pulse (and Takara related ordering sites); that is, since it's pre-order to production, they're taking numbers to know how many to produce that were weeks long and that anyone who ordered any amount would get them with no problems. There was time between that ordering window closed and when they were actually made and started shipping to snatch them from several Takara intermediaries who had ordered extra stock still had them at that point. Then there was the second and third offerings on Hasbro Pulse.

• Like Like x 7
  13. OrionPaximus

OrionPaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had Turtler in my cart and it sold out. Does this get another run by Takara-Tomy/Hasbro or is it one and done? I am looking at paying anywhere between 100-124 on the low end. I’m torn if I should just pay around 50.00 above MSRP.

14. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Glad I was able to secure the last two from TfSource. I don't have the time to stalk the Hasbro website.

• Like Like x 1
  15. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday was probably the 3rd time Turtler was available, besides the preorder window - I would guess this was the last shot.

• Like Like x 3
  16. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    PSA: Wait a minute there, dude. Saying one wants to commit suicide is not a laughing matter! Imho you do realize that missing out on toys does not warrant a person to end ones life, yes? Geez. You must be a kid or something.. get some professional help or contact the suicide hotline if you have suicidal tendencies!

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  17. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

Man, I forgot to buy Tentakil and he’s sold out on Hasbropulse and Tfsource so now have 5/6 of the Seacons and am missing a limb. :( 

18. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:

You can still form King Poseidon...

• Like Like x 1
  19. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    No sword though..