Generations Selects Seacons in color

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by PoweredConvoy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. TheDecepticon

TheDecepticon Resident Asshole

News Credits:
    2x Turtler, 2x Gulf in stock & being prepared to ship from TFSource!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chosen Prime

Chosen Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's correct, only a portion of the order was filled to date with the rest remaining on backorder that will hopefully be filled soon.

• Like Like x 2
  3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    It's only $5 and Gulf is only $3 more than Pulse.

The downside is you're paying shipping costs. Unless you drop them in your Stack and wait until the other four come in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Just letting it pile up on TFSource.

Oh, I thought they we 34.99 a deluxe and 59.99 for Turtler on Pulse, vs. 59.99 (wave 1 pre-order round 1 which is what I got) for Turtler and 39.99 per deluxe on TFSource / TCP and no 2 month delay. :p 

5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Argh. I caved. I went with TFSource since they actually have them in-stock, above and beyond their preorders meaning they have a sizeable number of them in case something goes kaflooey. I know BBTS said via email to a request that they'll be getting theirs in February, but I'd rather buy from a place that actually has them in-stock and can actually sell them to me. I'm tired of this "I don't know" crap and the "Pulse wants to sell 'em to you" crap.

Man, I hope they do right by me...

6. Megasquared

Megasquared Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hooray for Tfsource getting Turtler and Gulf in stock.

7. Logos Minor

Logos Minor Enabler

News Credits:
    Paid for my Seacons from TFSource but in my panic I shipped them. Oh well, I'll make sure to hold off on the others so I can save on the shipping costs.

8. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    ‘yeah I almost jumped the gun and shipped them but I’m gonna hold off and wait for the rest

9. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    It's probably not a bad idea to ship them right away.

I let an item sit in my stack for a month, and when I hit ship, they cancelled it.

They could've spared me the pain and told me there was no more right away, and/or "we used your already paid for stack item to fulfill somebody else's order that hit ship before you" :confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Woot, my Snaptrap and Skalor came in at TCP, hope the rest of the set is out by April.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Zaragon

Zaragon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got the same email from The Chosen Prime; I also read that as "we'll keep your pre-order open if you want, but there's no guarantee when (or if) we're going to get any more".

Getting these guys is starting to frustrate me. I'd originally ordered the first couple from BBTS, and after that big kerfluffle I wasn't sure they were actually going to ever receive them, so I cancelled those orders. I tried ordering on Pulse and got #3 and #4 through them, but I missed the pre-order window for #1 and #2, so I ended up going through TCP since they still had pre-orders open.

Unfortunately, since these guys are really a set, I can't take the chance that TCP won't actually get my order in, so I cancelled my order and put in for them at TFsource. And now I'm worried about missing out on #5 and #6, who I also ordered through TCP, suffering the same fate. At this point I feel like unless you ordered from Pulse or TFsource, it's going to be a crap shoot whether your retailer of choice gets enough in to fill your order.

Forgot to also mention:
    I also missed the news for the third set of Seacons--which is why #5 and #6 are also on order from TCP. I feel ya, brother.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Phil Bond

Phil Bond Well-Known Member

Today I learned that a lot of people are patient enough to use order stacking systems. I didn't expect that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. 80sforged

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great, now I'm worried. I put in my PO's with TCP within a couple hours of them listing. I had all six through them.

14. Zaragon

Zaragon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So far the only people getting that email from TCP seems to be those like myself that admitted to ordering much later. I'd expect they're fulfilling their orders in the order they received them, which means you probably have nothing to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 80sforged

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is some relief... Some benefit to be impulsive and POing early. I would ask every so often about that status too. I had a PO for GX-76 Grendizer that never seemed to come in. It took them a while, but they did get it in. Though not sure if they ever got their entire order fulfilled.

16. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

Odd how BBTS responds then. I know that certain online retailers don't dip in when it comes to it. Or perhaps put their order in late.
    My countries online retailer to go to, actually ordered more than the PO number. A lot more, and well in advance.
    I only put my PO in a week or 2 ago. And still got them. Also they got the rest still up for PO. Suggesting me that they ordered a lot.
    They also frequent conventions and sell big time.
    So perhaps it is because BBTS isn't transformers exclusive so their focus isn't on it. And they might care less that their stock is limited on such exclusive figures.

Because like you said, some places got them on stock. As do online retailers here.
    Simply said if you order 200 each cover 150 preorders and have 50 spare to put on your stock for sale you always get your money back. Plus if you put your order down first at the factory you get yours first... Thats how it goes in factory and logistics. I've worked in logistics all my life and it is safe to say that first comes first. They grt shipped. And if stock runs low... Well those later orders have to wait untill restocking...

17. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

I paid I.think $5 more for Skalor and whatever more for Snaptrap plus shipping from ToyDojo. For me the extra $15 or $20 will always cover any head aches that may arise as their customer service is light years above anything Pulse and BBTS have ever offered me (I cancelled my BBTS preorder as soon as TD put theirs up). If nothing else that extra cash is a Thank You to them for going above and beyond multiple times. While I.understand the need for frugality I think there's something to be said for paying for service (and being a loyal patron in return).

• Like Like x 2
  18. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

my 2x Turtler and 2x Skalor have shipped from TCP today! WOOT.. So excited for these guys. The rest of the crew I have preordered through Hasbropulse though.

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ugh....I missed them at TFSource. :lol 

20. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Too bad you don't live in Rotterdam ZH:D 

• Like Like x 1