Generations for $6.99 at Target.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Syn3sthesia, Dec 18, 2011.

1. LATETFFAN

LATETFFAN Well-Known Member

Went to one of my local Target to see if I can find a junkheap or a Space case, it was pick clean. I mean CLEAN as in not a single deluxe on the peg including dotm stuff ( that's a good thing i guess)

But luckyly, manage to snag a junkheap and TFP BB at TRU. Not a bad run!!!

2. Syn3sthesia

Syn3sthesia Well-Known Member

My local target was out of deluxes.

TRU - The BOGO offer is good on Prime toys according to the scanner!

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm glad to see the shelves emptying. Move that stock!

Ymmv. My tru has them bogo but I've read somewhere (maybe the deals thread?) that another tru wasn't scanning the prime at bogo.

4. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Nothing but Wheeljack, Kup and one lonely Warpath.

I knew I shouldn't have put down Sky Shadow the other day.

5. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I went to Target Today and snagged the only Junkheap and Sky Shadow. The rest I already have. I went to two TRU locations. One was totally wiped out of al deluxes, the other was pretty much the same but they just restocked Prime figures. When I scanned it at the scanner it was not part of the BOGO deal. I asked the cashier that the ad said TF deluxe figures and they where deluxes. So she made the adjustment and gave them to me.

6. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmmm, looks like I'll hafta hit Target soon. I already have everything I wanted but a few more Junkheaps couldn't hurt I suppose.

7. nikkitony1

nikkitony1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Target had a few figures left, I was wondering if anyone might know if Target would offer rain checks on these.

8. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i have kup with the cygar head installed and a MOSC warpath for sale in my ebay store...make an offer...looking to get rid of stuff

9. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Grabbed my third and final Junkheap at Target today for $6.99. I'm a happy collector.

10. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All my Target has were the BB and Skids 2-packs and $6.99 BB's. I'm starting to really not like Bumblebee anymore...

11. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

I really wish I went there earlier! lol
    Till this day I haven't seen a prime figure. I asked the guy at the counter if he could check if any other trus had em, but all of the within an hour distance of me were all out :( 

At least I got junkheap 4 6.99! :) 

12. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

Man, maybe , i should go to walmart and pick up the prime figure i seen yesterday :/
    thanks man, Hope hes still there.
    I love the Deluxe Models, THere My fave.
    So far, I believe my coolest one is barricade. he has Such a Glossy car, hehe. I've got Kup, some say he's hard to find. The Generations that is.
    hope ya find yourself a Prime man. :)  Dont forget to check TRU, i found some super rare one's in there, hehe, some special edition one's(DONT GET THESE TIL XMAS< HEHE :p ). I already have Target Special edition and Walmart Special editions But, They have some super rare stuff in Tru though. Also, Walmart Keeps all the sales papers at the register and if anybody has a sale in them, they go by that Price,
    So, i got my THundercracker for 6.95 at walmart because they didnt Even have the target sales paper on hand and I claimed they were 6.95. I wasnt even sure if The Dotm Figures Counted or not but, They gave em to me and thats cool because they already knew that TRU had em buy one get one free, its just that they couldnt give me that sale because the Tru paper didnt reveal an individual price. But, they decided to give me my sale when they didnt have Targets Sale paper On hand. Thundercracker is my favirote so that worked out excellently and I got Nitro Bumblebee and he's one of my favirotes too.
    The sales are Great though, Too bad I was too enthused with Tf's to be camped out in a Air Jordan Line LAst Night. But alls well that ends well My Friends. Transformers!

13. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Walmart stocked generations tonight and I finally got a Junkheap and at the register I mentioned the Target special and like the commercial she said Match It!!!!! LOL awesome 6.99 :)