Hello again everyone, I'm back again with another custom, this time one that's been on the backburner for years now and as a part of my finishing up my backlog to do list, I present Generations Redwing. As a bit of backstory, this fellow was made with a junker Generations Thundercracker found at the flea market for $3. I bought him and decided on doing redwing as, at the time, there was no siege Redwing and the classics seeker mold was still my prominent seeker. Only issues being that T.C had no null rays and no wings and even worse, this fellow was made during the primer-less era (This lasted from 2017-2020 as at the time I thought primer was "optional".) Anyway, I did most of the work back then and he came out as a solid 4/10 and put him on the backburner. In fact, in some of my previous posts to the radicons, you can see him in some of those pictures. Here's Redwing circa 2019, picture is from my Idw Scavengers thread, (Don't worry, I'll be getting back to work on that project real soon.) If your curious: Minor/Repaint: - Idw Scavengers Go figure that the background seeker ended up in many of my backgrounds. So midway through 2021, I decided to finally finish up my backlog and this fellow was one of the last ones to finish. So after a solid 3-4 years of abandoned-ment, here is my classics styled Redwing. So besides touching up, sanding, and re painting the figure, I needed to source some wings and thankfully I found some. Fellow TFW2005 user Ucantconnect sold me a broken left wing and launcher off Classics Starscream and I just so happen to have a broken right wing off my old universe 2.0 Starscream. In order to recreate the pegs, I used bits from a siege Sixgun in this custom. Swordfish II Sixgun: Minor/Repaint: - Swordfish II Sixgun After creating the new pegs: I primed them, painted them with Krylon Banner Red, and did the striping with acrylic black + sharpie oil pen white. Speaking of paint, all the bits painted white, black, and yellow are Tamiya acrylic paints while the silver is from Testors. Top coated him with Rustoleum Gloss Coat and there you go he's done. To be honest, he's still not great but serviceable and a definite improvement from my original attempt. There are still no things to figure out: Missile Launcher and Decepticons Logos. For the latter I need to order off Toy Hax and not sure what to do with the former as those parts can be a bit pricey. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my essay on my process of making this obscure Decepticon flyer and as always: Comments, Critiques, and Questions are always welcome. Thanks for Reading.