Generations 2014 Wave 4 Preorder at BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by payres, Jun 12, 2014.

1. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    okay prowl and femmebotfangirl i wasn't trying to get you two to go at it so lets put away the remarks and the comment "fixes". frankly website reviews like that can hardly be trusted. alot of it can be duplicated accounts and inflated numbers. also, it doesn't give all the other ratings. 255 could be 5 star and 254 could be 1 star.

some of you may think it's an unpopular opinion but from what i see on the boards here it's not...the preview for issue #3 had alot of people bringing up how this issue seems alot like the other two in terms of structure. hell when issue 2 came out alot of people criticized it as being a retread of the first issue just slightly different. and alot of people made mention to where the art is pretty to look it it's more pin up deviant arty not so good in the sequential territory. i haven't been quiet about my issues with the book mostly regarding the origins of the femmebots but as the book progresses im not the only one voicing problems. sure alot of us are still holding on that the art is sooooo good and the writing is perfect but i believe alot has to come from the good old hype machine and how the writer and artist conducts themselves in interviews. they're nice women, the know the material they create for, and alot of the interviews come off as them being straight up adorable....but THAT doesn't make up for alot of the issues in this comic thus far.

MY OPINION is that the art is pretty but not good for tf and the writing isn't bad but far from strong and i feel that opinion is far from unpopular. check out the comments in the windblade threads, the more the book progresses the less alot of us are staying on the hype train and treating this with the same criticizes we give to the cartoons, movies, and other books. it's not bad but it's no 5 star book.