Generation Toys GT-10 Optimus Primal

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jul 15, 2017.

?

Are you interested?

1. yes

56.1%
  2. maybe

20.1%
  3. no

23.8%
  1. GX9901DoubleX

GX9901DoubleX Well-Known Member

I doubt a KO of GT-10 was ever made. I recall seeing it being available for a very long time after release, so I thought maybe it wasn't that popular.

Mine has been displayed with several other MP-class Optimus for a while now. I grabbed it to take some pictures with the newly released GT-11. Transformed it for the first time in maybe a year or so, and I still think it's really awesome. I considered it one of my favorite MP-style figures and that's still true today. I had forgotten how great it is. I might be tempted to get the new white repaint.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully Generation Toy do a few more of these T-Beast designs.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. primetime77

primetime77 Well-Known Member

never really liked this mold in these optimus primal colors...the white gorilla though....looks good. i could pretend he is soem other character not a "prime" (yes i know primal isn't prime but he sorta kinda is kinda like him lol...truck not monkey 4ever!)...he isn't magnussy enough to make me think he is definitely magnus....so that is good. hmmm. is this generally a goody toy over time? i have GT's op ex and i like it but there are certain things i feel will get loose over time....thats my only experience with GT toys larger figures. wish people did "long term reveiws" on toys.

3. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apelinq?

As far as the original release goes, I still love mine. He hangs out with my Cross Gen guys. Fits right in with Manus and Rioter Despotron.

• Like Like x 1