2D Artwork: Generation 1, issue 84. (new beginnings, part 4)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by bluestreak1701, Aug 31, 2005.

1. bluestreak1701

bluestreak1701 Well-Known Member

And finally here it is, part 4. It'll be the last one for a while I'm afraid as it takes up a lot of time. Please give me any feedback on the story/characters/format before I start the next one so I can apply it to issue 5. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. bluestreak1701

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. bluestreak1701

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. bluestreak1701

And the last 3 pages. Hope everyone enjoys reading asa much as I have writing. :thumbs2: 

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Angryscott

Angryscott Pancake Hustler

Well, I just got done reading all four parts, and only have one thing to say.

When the hell is part five coming out? I'm hooked!

6. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Those are great! I love them.

7. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    I was just wondering tonight when the next issue was coming out... and here it is! As always, great stuff ^^ The only thing with this issue that really jars is the mention of Jetfire being a former Decepticon. Not entirely sure if this is justified - when he was "working for Shockwave", he was a preprogrammed drone, as he had no personality or life. When he was matrixed, he was given life as an Autobot. But if that's all I can find to pick, as a continuity nut, then it's a pretty good read ^^

8. bluestreak1701

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the comments. Glad it's enjoyable so far.
    Misatokitty: The jetfire issue is mainly one with Scattershot which will come to a head in the next Earthbound story. (issue 7-10, I hope) It's basically down to Scattershot being an arrogant braggart (also a bit of rivalry with jetfires capabilities) who sees a reminder of something he dislikes about himself in Jetfire and therefore dislikes him for it. WIthout giving too much away, it's Jetfire's ex-decepticon past (granted, before he was sentient but Scattershot doesn't see it that way) that Scattershot has an issue with. As for the continuity freak thing, I'm desperately trying to resolve UK/US story continuity. SO far I've mananged it by placing the events of the Earthforce stories between the time wars/underbase saga. With a few filler stories and discounting one or 2 minor story lines this resolves the issues quite nicely. Hopefully it will all come together somehow. Thanks.

9. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    I always felt personally that the Earthforce stories fit nicely in after #80... Shockwave trying to figure out how the Autobots had revived their troops and Optimus basing Earthforce first out of a shuttlepod while building a base instead of the Ark. However, fitting that possible fit in with G2, it doesn't really gel. That, and it was a big surprise that Megatron was still alive when Ratchet was kidnapped by Blackjack, instead of being, "Oh, you're running around on Cybertron now instead of Earth?"

However, as I said, that's my personal fit for the stories... I'm interested to see how you make things fit in. Roll on #85!

10. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Excellent job. Can't wait for the next issue!