General Rant Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capirus, Oct 27, 2019.

1. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

So I was getting a glass of 7up when my sister bust through the front door, nearly breaking a glass shelf, with a box of pizza when she yells at me: "Hey dumbass, come get your pizza." I got so angry I threw my drink to her face, grabbed the pizza and threw it in the garbage outside with the maggots. She yells at me "what the hell is your problem?!" You are, you stupid fat b!tch!

I'm definitely going to get a restraining on her and my mom. I'm tired of their bullshit.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout A face you can trust! Really!

I'm sure once they're out of your life things will improve dramatically. Of course they'll probably do some petty shit like drive past your house on a regular basis if you're successful, but I'd also suggest maybe moving and not telling them the address, if that is within your realm of possibility.

3. MetalRyde

Hm. I wonder if my mom and my sister treat me so badly is because they think I'm an idiot because I'm bipolar psychosis.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Join communist pack?

News Credits:
    Or they're just entitled.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    Sometimes, when you think you know people, but then realize you don't. It takes something to happen to them for you to see their true colors. I guess it shouldn't be a shock, but when you realize just how many people out there put on a mask, and hide the fact that they're utterly spineless ignorant cowards that live in abject fear and paranoia...for no reason other than it boiling down to "it's a comfortable place" for them. And they justify it with the most fanciful reasons and excuses coupled with flowery words. Manipulated words...that they're regurgitating from other people who heard it from other people who in turn...heard it from other people. When there are things out there that put their excuses/reasons to bed, they ignore it. They then turn all emotional on you and resort to the mentality of "I'm right, you're wrong!" or some repugnant form of a wish of ill-will on you because you won't validate their fragile little feelings on the matter. Or any matter. :redface2:  Sometimes I almost feel like I should save up, by a home out in a rural area with some acreage...just to get away from stupid people. To be honest, I'd be perfectly ok with that.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Shakespearean Saurian

Shakespearean Saurian Momentary Maximal

Definitely. When people show/tell you who they are, believe them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Okay, so maybe I'm missing part of this whole scenario. Where in this scenario did it necessitate you assaulting her? I get called names by most of my siblings and I always thought it was simply a sibling thing.

If you think that restraining orders are what is necessary, then go for it. Even without knowing both sides of the story, I think it'd work out for all parties involved.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    If you go back and look at a lot of his other posts there's a lot of long-standing issues between him and his sister (not to mention his mother) that goes far beyond typical sibling dickery. Frankly, I'm surprised he's only just now looking into a way to get them out of his life if everything he's says happens is true.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

#ihatehumidity - that's it (in other words, soooooooooooooo hot yesterday... and we're near the end of May, for heaven's sake)

• Like Like x 3
  10. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO COOL.FLEX.BRO....

Lol same here! I seriously hate it when you stick to the coach or better your clothes when it's hot/humid. Best is when the power goes out and you have no AC or Fan like how it was Tuesday. Super miserable!

• Like Like x 1
  11. MetalRyde

Could be worse. Your couch could come to life and eat you.

P.S. your avatar creeps me out. :thumb 

• Like Like x 4
  12. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Join communist pack?

News Credits:
    Honestly with the abuse my couch takes, eating is the least of my worries.

• Like Like x 2
  13. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I've been working the same swing shift job for seven years and my mom STILL won't ask me what my schedule is before she tries to plan family gatherings.

My brother and his wife are visiting from WV this weekend. I haven't seen them since Christmas. Him, my mom and my sister all had birthdays in the first 10 days of May so my mom decided to throw a big birthday bash tomorrow night. But she didn't think to ask me if I could make it or not and SURPRISE! I have to work third shift tomorrow night. But through some good luck I was able to cash in one of my few remaining vacation days so I could be there the whole time.

AND THEN SHE CHANGES IT TO FUCKING SUNDAY!

I have a limited number of vacation days and now I'm fucking wasting one because it's too late to cancel it and she can't plan to save her life.

• Like Like x 1
  14. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO COOL.FLEX.BRO....

Worst is when you crash at your buddy's house and it's HOT/HUMID AF and their couch is leather!!! Talking bout a horrible nights sleep lol

15. Autobot Burnout

Sounds like you need to have a hard talk with your mom about scheduling. Don't sugar coat it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a lot of things happening in the world right now that fuel my pessimism and jaded outlook towards humanity in general.

• Like Like x 2
  17. MetalRyde

Minor rant but not related to my mom and sister:

Why must everything that falls has to fall on my right foot?!?!
    I was placing a bottle of soda in the fridge when it slipped out of my hand and tombstone piledrived on my foot.
    Geez, it hurts so badly! The nails are not broken and as far as can tell, no broken bones.

• Like Like x 1
  18. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Oh, I have. She's just that scatterbrained. And its hereditary. She can't remember shit and neither can I.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Autobot Burnout

Oh, I know the feeling - back in high school, there were two central staircases at the end of each floor of the main classroom building, each floor had a different subject (math top floor, history/social studies third floor, English second, first floor was administration, basement was science), and I always kept getting my feet crushed by other students we were so tightly packed.

So for the majority of my high school years I wore steel toe boots :lol 

Recruit the rest of your family to remind her, then. She has to contact them to let them know of schedule changes, doesn't she?

20. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Leader of the Scarlet empire

My air conditioning unit broke today and they said they couldn't get anyone out until 10:00AM to 12:00PM tomorrow. 20200522_182911.jpg

how hot did it get?

what's 1 + 1?

• Like Like x 2