General Rant Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capirus, Oct 27, 2019.

1. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Join communist pack?

News Credits:
    Honestly with the abuse my couch takes, eating is the least of my worries.

• Like Like x 2
  2. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I've been working the same swing shift job for seven years and my mom STILL won't ask me what my schedule is before she tries to plan family gatherings.

My brother and his wife are visiting from WV this weekend. I haven't seen them since Christmas. Him, my mom and my sister all had birthdays in the first 10 days of May so my mom decided to throw a big birthday bash tomorrow night. But she didn't think to ask me if I could make it or not and SURPRISE! I have to work third shift tomorrow night. But through some good luck I was able to cash in one of my few remaining vacation days so I could be there the whole time.

AND THEN SHE CHANGES IT TO FUCKING SUNDAY!

I have a limited number of vacation days and now I'm fucking wasting one because it's too late to cancel it and she can't plan to save her life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO YF-21 Enthusiast.!

Worst is when you crash at your buddy's house and it's HOT/HUMID AF and their couch is leather!!! Talking bout a horrible nights sleep lol

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Droppin' Space Colonies

Sounds like you need to have a hard talk with your mom about scheduling. Don't sugar coat it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a lot of things happening in the world right now that fuel my pessimism and jaded outlook towards humanity in general.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

Minor rant but not related to my mom and sister:

Why must everything that falls has to fall on my right foot?!?!
    I was placing a bottle of soda in the fridge when it slipped out of my hand and tombstone piledrived on my foot.
    Geez, it hurts so badly! The nails are not broken and as far as can tell, no broken bones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Oh, I have. She's just that scatterbrained. And its hereditary. She can't remember shit and neither can I.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Autobot Burnout

Oh, I know the feeling - back in high school, there were two central staircases at the end of each floor of the main classroom building, each floor had a different subject (math top floor, history/social studies third floor, English second, first floor was administration, basement was science), and I always kept getting my feet crushed by other students we were so tightly packed.

So for the majority of my high school years I wore steel toe boots :lol 

Recruit the rest of your family to remind her, then. She has to contact them to let them know of schedule changes, doesn't she?

9. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Leader of the Scarlet empire

News Credits:
    My air conditioning unit broke today and they said they couldn't get anyone out until 10:00AM to 12:00PM tomorrow. 20200522_182911.jpg

how hot did it get?

what's 1 + 1?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    *Insert rant*

• Like Like x 6
  11. Autobot Burnout

Just need to vent some frustration, but today marks three weeks since a girl I'd been chatting up regularly online since December has last messaged me and the PM status of my last message to her still says unread. Thought we might have had something and she seemed open to meeting last March until everything got locked down, to which we agreed to discuss meeting up once the pandemic lifts, but she's the only girl on that site I found any kind of chemistry with and if I don't hear back from her soon, I'm probably just going to let the subscription expire and wait until the pandemic lifts before I look for love again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Around 34 degrees celsius. With the humidity, it gotten up to 42-43

13. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Leader of the Scarlet empire

News Credits:
    Wow! That's hot.

14. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    I just saw the aftermath of a figure swap as I was clocking out..... Some asswipe bought a Netflix Megatron and swapped lionizer ( and i think megs, was too occupied with the BMs) with their retail versions and pinpointer with firedrive. If you did this at the Fishkill Wal-Mart at around 4:30 today yous a bitch.... Ugh! I wish i was a few minutes sooner to catch your lying ass!!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. raindance773

raindance773 Well-Known Member

That truly sucks. That and people not really sure of what they really wanted (and getting strung along until they realized it and said they were bouncing) were the hardest parts of online dating. A lot of people signed up for free weekends, but then didn't want to pay later. I am sorry you are having that experience.

16. Autobot Burnout

Enh, it wasn't unexpected, truth be told - admittedly she took like a week to get back to me between messages - but like I said, it seemed like we might have had something. Like a moron I didn't realize my subscription renewed before the expiry, so now I have an extra month. If she reaches me in that time, great, if not...well, stick the plan I already outlined.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    Gay man here.
    The whole "all good men are gay" thing is a myth. In my experience all the good guys are straight (don't let that get to your heads though lol). Most guys in the gay community just wanna f*ck and move on to the next person. Its hard to find someone who wants something genuine.
    As much as I want a relationship, I'm not wasting my time if that's what I gotta go through.

Until I come across the right guy I'll just keep focusing on myself while low-key being like this in the corner:
    vpJJnKp.gif

:lol 

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I went to the eye doctor today to get checked up, thought i was going to have a good time and finally get better glasses than the ones ive been having for years but no. The doctor was impatient as hell whenever she switched lenses and she immediately would ask are they good or no with attitude i didnt have time to think because she would get mad start sighing and saying shit under her breath she also forgot to clean the equipment after having it for a few minutes, i wanted to walk out of that appointment so bad the glasses better fucking work im not going to that shitty place again, shes old if shes fucking miserable at that place then retire no one is forcing you to still work

19. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

Maybe she had family problems but things like that should be left out of the workplace.

20. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Hows that my fault? Why does she got to let her anger and frustration on me and probably other patients? She honestly ruined my whole day because i dont even know if the glasses will even work its giving me major anxiety