General Rant Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capirus, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Shakespearean Saurian

Shakespearean Saurian Momentary Maximal

My neighbors are seriously the most inconsiderate, self absorbed, oblivious people I’ve had the displeasure to know, plus they lack ANY common sense

• Like Like x 2
  2. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Leader of the Scarlet empire

News Credits:
    My neighbors have been worse then that.

• Like Like x 2
  3. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Join communist pack?

News Credits:
    Care to tell?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shakespearean Saurian

Shakespearean Saurian Momentary Maximal

I can only imagine. I want to move to the middle of nowhere, where there’s no people .

• Like Like x 2
  5. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

As long as they are playing some metal, I wouldn't mind.

6. Prime77

Prime77 My sanity has social distanced itself. TFW2005 Supporter

I’d like that too, but my wife won’t let me. I hate living in a big city area.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO YF-21 Enthusiast.!

Im so blessed to have two obnoxious neighbors across the street from me. From the new neighbor who moved across the street that always throws parties and leave red cups around afterwards to the very toxic family that lives 4 houses away from that neighbor who always argues out loud @ each other. The teenages are a mess too as the dipshit always speeds in his POS Mustang and also argues out loud disregarding the time which happens @ 3am before.
    Yes Cops have paid these 2 neighbors a couple of visits and seems like they can't do anything. So Blessed;) 

8. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    Remind me in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WEEGEE

News Credits:
    Sure thing comrade.

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    As far as shitty neighbors go... I've got a real couple of nut jobs that live across the hall. They let their poor dog run loose without a leash all the time... which I don't blame the dog for since he's a sweetheart. The crazy chick is constantly on her phone outside yelling at people on the other end over shit... recently I heard her talking about being pissed because this other company wouldn't hire her because she apparently punched out her former boss at another job. Then she and her husband are constantly getting into huge arguments and slamming doors and yelling at the top of their lungs... and over dumb shit. Like their dog, their kids (more on them in a minute), her being a psychopath, etc. The husband is currently in jail because he got in an argument with the upstairs neighbor and decided that taking his baseball bat to the other guy's car and smashing his windows and blowing out his tires with a knife was a great way to handle shit... upstairs neighbor got it all on his phone and now the guy's in jail for the next couple of months from what I've heard.

The kids... holy crap the kids... I feel bad for them because it's obvious that their parents don't care about them any more than their dog. The youngest is very autistic, but they don't keep an eye on him and let him do whatever he wants. Just two days ago when my wife and I brought our groceries in from the car... kid walks right in our house while we were going back and forth to the car. The mom didn't even realize he was missing and acted like it wasn't a big deal that he had just walked right in our house. I know the kid doesn't know any better because he's autistic, but it's insane that his mom doesn't keep a closer eye on him. And apparently we're not the only people in the apartment building that this has happened to. Then there's the other son that's my daughter's age who goes to school with her... and he constantly bangs on the front door or windows to get attention. He'll bang on the front door until someone opens it and when we tell him that my daughter can't come out to play (one I don't like him because he's a little trouble maker and two right now it's just not happening with what's going on), then he'll bang on our windows trying to get at our cats... one time I actually had to call the cops and the complex because he swung a big ass branch at our window and broke the window trying to get the cat (thankfully the cat wasn't hurt). Cops actually dealt with him and his psycho mom and the complex apparently charged them for the window after reading the police report (originally they tried to charge us) so now we're public enemy number one to them because we called the police on their precious and "made up stories" about him and cost them money they couldn't afford, blah blah. Then there's the oldest daughter who is basically a giant bully to the rest of the kids in the complex and is made because my son won't have anything to do with her. She tried to bully him at school when she found out he was ftm trans, but that backfired on her because nobody likes her and my son has a lot of friends there. Go figure. I feel bad for the kids honestly, but I've tried to be nice and what not and they're not receptive to anyone helping them while they're in their current situation

Given that the husband is in jail and the crazy lady is out of work we probably won't have to deal with them much longer. Also, child services recently were around asking questions about the kids and how they're treated so the kids might get taken away from those nuts too. Which could possibly be the best thing for them I think.

• Like Like x 9
  11. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Reminds me of the apartments i lived in, they stole the fucking antenna from our fucking jeep and tried to steal some of our stickers in the back of the truck, they also tried to rob my dads tahoe but thankfully he has useless and not valuable stuff in his truck but they fucked up the key holes on both sides and now he has to open the truck by the trunk
    But the most popular thing they like to loot are peoples tires ive seen soooo many cars without wheels every week when i was there one time i saw a truck that was being towed away because the truck was there for a long time but the owner couldnt move the truck because they got their tires looted so what the tow truck driver did was put some tiny ass wheels on it smallest wheels ive ever seen on such a big truck
    One thing that ill never forget was seeing a truck slowly get looted everyday, they opened up this one truck and they took every thing from inside then the next day was the tires then the next was the engine and all the other parts i took pictures but i dont know if i have them

• Like Like x 1
  12. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Thanks to my last name i gotta wakeup at 8am to pickup my diploma on Friday. yay.

13. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    Ok @WEEGEE here we go, so first you should know i live next to a huge vacation rental (20,000 sqaure feet i think.) And 99% of the neighbors who rent that act like they own the planet.

Oh and before i get started everyone of these Blairs bad music.

The first bad neighbors i had were here not long after we got here, (last August) and they wouldn't shut up all day. and there was this one guy who had the most annoying loud laugh i called him Chuckles.

A few rude but forgetful neighbors later...

The house on my left (not the huge one) was rented and these people had a small dog WHO WOULDN'T SHUT UP. It barked all day and we asked multiple times for the people to get their dog to stop they said ok but it didn't shut up.

(This next one may be the same annoying dog people i don't know)

On the house on the left there were these drunk kids screaming and calling their Mother who was drunk asleep. They also wouldn't shut up.

On the huge house there was more annoying people who had a kid crying the whole day because they wanted her to swim. (she was small and couldn't swim yet. And the house has a pool.) but they kept pushing her...all day long and up untill about 9:00PMish.

And then on the house on the right, we had some people come over who were loud as can be and had a 3 year old(ish) on the third floor by itself.

Does anyone know when Florida shut off rentals forever ago? Where i rent didn't care, some more screaming idiots come by my Father called security in advance knowing what was gonna happen and let the guard know. He was right they started screaming.

And the last super notable one get ready...

In the big house...the Owner of the entire renting area came over (illegally of course since no one was allowed at the time) came over and was worse then all of the other neighbors. They were loud and my Father said he overheard him talk abkut scamming someone. and when we called security guess what they did they protected the owner they don't care if we sleep they care if the owner is happy. (It was 11:00PM when we called)

And there you have it those are quite a few of my storys that all happened since August.

• Like Like x 2
  14. WEEGEE

News Credits:
    Jesus, and this why I f#*king hate neighbors, the one thing worse then hotrod.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    Truth.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Slaskia

Slaskia Well-Known Member

While we are on the 'worst neighbors' topic, I've been largely fortunate thus far, at least while I was in the military. My parents, however, did for a time, have a Section 8 (government housing) house right next door. It's a single story, single family home, yet there was at least two families living in there. Loud music, kids (which we've dubbed 'the herd') kept going into our yard and messing with it. That wasn't the worst part though...the worse was when they finally left (or were kicked out, we don't know for sure).

They took all the crap (including a bag of literal shit) they weren't taking with them and piled it in the driveway...and it REEKED. Another neighbor decided to take a standing mirror that was left there...she told us it was full of roaches. After, I think, a couple of weeks of complaints to the city, they finally sent someone with a mini-bulldozer to clean it up.

After that, that house was bought by a house flipper. He told us the previous residents had set up a second kitchen in the garage and found dead animals (no idea if they died before the occupants left or after....).

I don't recall anything else, unfortunately, as it happened several years ago. What I do know is that the house is now owned by an retired military guy that we have become friends with.

• Like Like x 5
  17. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO YF-21 Enthusiast.!

I'm so confused by the News.? They had a story about "Cops saying stop doing parades for any reason as its unnecessary and can congest a street with all those cars. "
    THEN:
    The next topic was about a 5 year old kid who's sad he cant celebrate his bday so the Cops and Fire Dept "Surprise him with a Parade.!??" Hahahah I'm swear I'm on crazy pills.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Goddamn school give me my damn diploma already :mad:  i dont want to wait until june and be apart of an online video chat "graduation" :mad:  just put together a video of everyones cap and gown pictures

• Like Like x 1
  19. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    I have assurances from a member on this board that without graduation ceremonies you will be "robbed" of your high school experience, and that your life will be pretty much ruined forever.

• Like Like x 9
  20. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    My highschool experience being robbed isnt just about my senior year, it has been robbed since my sophomore year
    I just want to get this over with, i dont want to wait another half of a month just to get my diploma