General Rant Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capirus, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    My daughter had a surprise test in class today, the teacher had her stay logged on after class and gave her a math evaluation. MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T* ANSWER SHIT SHE KNEW, SHE FUCKING KNEW, because she does math workbooks for fun on her own. With the same kind of problems, and even harder ones. I have to say I am so frustrated right now, I don't even like my daughter any more. I'm really disappointed in her and disgusted. I have spent hours and days teaching her this type of math and she knows it 100%, in front of the teacher where it matters she doesn't give and answer and says she doesn't know.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  2. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

I use fb almost exclusively for transformers, local store sightings, and buying/trading/news.

But seeing so much toxic(everyone's favorite word) crap being posted is so depressing. I never post or share anything personal there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

I get calls that the id says Potential Spam.

-.-

If it said Potential Ham I might have answered.

• Like Like x 4
  4. mn_128875

mn_128875 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe she was nervous? That’s what happens to me a lot especially during a test. I could know something through and through but on a test I’ll forget everything

• Like Like x 2
  5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That's why I am upset about the online testing, I know I'd rather it be online right now. But, I think she would be more comfortable sitting here with a teacher and doing it on paper, rather than on the computer.

6. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

The high esteem people tend to regard "the world" with is absolutely unfounded and utterly foolish. "The world" is a mish-mosh of greed, violence, hypocrisy, and sell outs.

Now let me tell you how I really feel...

• Like Like x 9
  7. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Well?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

It will get me in trouble. ;) 

• Like Like x 4
  9. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    Was going to rant about something but alas. So here’s something else that just got on my nerves.

My laptop sure is a work of art. After zooming in on my browser the whole thing just froze. For whatever reason my PC seems to be allergic to that feature.

I’m now trying to get it to work again and it’s been stuck on a black screen for a while.

This SOB’s only a year old. Even my mom’s MacBook from 5 years back still works fine. I barely have anything on it except for school documents, not even games (I tried playing a game my friend recommended once, shit ran on something like 0.01 FPS).

Alas.

• Like Like x 3
  10. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO ***FT Screwdriver Collector ONLY.!***

Dunno if this is best in the rant thread but more of a WTH?
    ANYWAYS:
    So I'm watching the News and they had a story about a "Halloween Drive thru" where you drive your car slowly and have "Random Scares" pop up by your car. Now I ain't gonna the world's smartest man but doesn't that sound like a bad ass idea??? Stay tuned for the next story when someone accidentally gets ran over or rams into another car lol

• Like Like x 3
  11. Arale

Arale Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    This.

12. Revoticus

Revoticus Splitting headache

People get 'creative' nowadays:lol , it's like watching old The Simpsons episodes in real life.

• Like Like x 2
  13. justifiable homicide

justifiable homicide Banned

People who want to force their lifestyle and belief system onto others are people who don't believe in freedom. The opposite of freedom is slavery. People who believe in slavery are garbage human beings who deserve to die. This is why people belong with their own kind. If your passion in life is the development of popularity, you should be with someone who feels the same way. That way you can spend the rest of your lives kissing ass and sucking dick together. You don't have to involve me in that bullshit. I have no reason to be with people who hate what I love and love what I hate. People like that will take away from me everything that makes me happy and replace it with bullshit that makes me miserable.

No one has the right to tell you that their way of life is the only way of life. People who believe in slavery are garbage that you shouldn't associate with. Freedom of religion exists for a reason. My lifestyle and belief system are my religion. I won't tolerate someone who tells me that I am required to live the way they live and required to believe in their God.

I actually have no regrets. Everything that happened to me needed to happen for me to become what I am today. It was unavoidable anyway, since this clearly ain't my first rodeo. I like this version of me, and anyone I hurt in my fight for the freedom to choose my own life had it coming. People who believe in slavery are garbage human beings who deserve to die, so they got off lucky. I don't go around forcing people to live my lifestyle. I won't tolerate someone who believes that I am required to live the way they live.

• Like Like x 2
  14. stprime

stprime THE コンボイ that the Matrix refused

News Credits:
    Is there an I hate my life and I don’t know how much further to e bottom it is thread? :( 

15. Arkimus Prime

Arkimus Prime Paleontologist Extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Me...? I'm not interested in that kind of junk and turmoil and complete destruction of my sanity. Simply existing in the world currently is hard enough.

Aw, thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    My pleasure.

17. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    I....just read the manga Metamorphosis. It's....really something. I feel like I can't talk about the story without violating rules, so I'll just say that no matter how evil the manga is, it actually sends a good message that can inspire real life empathy. People downplay it by saying there's more fucked up shit but the thing that makes this one so terrifying is that this happens in real life. I'm not gonna say what, but it happens much too often in the real world. Seriously, this manga is the quintessential "don't do drugs, kids" message and it actually shows you why. It's not just bad for your body, it's bad for yourself. Your life can go on a downward spiral just like Saki's.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  18. justifiable homicide

justifiable homicide Banned

I won't have empathy for those who have no empathy for me. People who actually think that I will enjoy being subjected to their bullshit clearly have no empathy for me. They can't put themselves in my shoes and see that I am enduring pain and suffering by being subjected to their bullshit. Since they have no empathy for me, I will have no empathy for them. That is an equal trade.

People who are unable to enjoy life without getting high are people I will never associate with. Same with people who need to be drunk. I believe in clean living. No drugs. No alcohol. If people have a problem with that, I have two words for them.

EDIT: I forgot about over-the-counter shit, those I use if I need them.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  19. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    You'd have to read it in order to know what I'm talking about.

20. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I can't stand extremists in any form. Don't care what side you're on. If your an extremist that follows absolutism than you're no better than those that have wronged you.

• Like Like x 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.