Games that haven't aged well.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by CastletonSnob, Nov 14, 2016.

1. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm going to have to throw in another vote for Final Fantasy VII. The core game itself is pretty bog-standard Final Fantasy, but all the side bits of the game are littered with "ZOMG we're 3D now! Let's do silly things with it!". So much clunky crap with its hyperactive battle camera and its mostly trashy minigames (personally, the snowboarding sequence is the only one that remotely holds up, and it's still pretty shallow. G-Bike is iconic, but clunky as all hell in practice. The Submarine sequence/arcade game is pure garbage. Then there's the Fort Condor RTS/tower defence game that's pretty WTF. The only thing worth remembering about Chocobo Racing is its rather psychedelic visuals. The actual "game" part of it is virtually nonexistent. Shooting Coaster is... okay, I guess?). It's a very "throw things at the wall and see what sticks" sort of production.

2. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    As much as I loved no mans sky it gets my vote. I still love it it's just to boring.