Game Awards 2020

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Scarlet knight, Dec 2, 2020.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I don’t mind people dis agreeing with me on something that I like. People are allowed to have opinions. But you have shown disrespect to me for liking something. You treat people who likes the game like idiots because of it. I have had respectful conversations with people who disliked it. TheWarPathGuy for an example has been respectful.

but the vibe I get from you is oh you like Last of Us 2 well fuck you dumbass.

I’m cool that you don’t like the game but don’t belittle me because I do like it.

Now our opinions and conversations on Doom was respectful

All of nominated games are fine games. I would probably give all of them a B rating. All of them have positives and negatives. But I’m probably one of the few people in this thread who have played and finished all of them. None of the games this year innovated or truly excelled in their genres. The game that did Half Life Alyx wasn’t even nominated and that game will matter more in the future and will have more of an impact on gaming than any of the game of the year nominees. I think all of the nominees will be forgotten has beens in a few years.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 3