Galvatron's Transformation In TF5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MasterZero, Jul 11, 2014.

?

Keep it or Lose it?

1. Keep It

25 vote(s)
    18.1%
  2. Lose It

54 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Keep It, But Upgrade It

49 vote(s)
    35.5%
  4. Don't Care

10 vote(s)
    7.2%
  1. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I don't care if he keeps it or not. I thought the cube thing was cool, but perhaps it would be overpowered because he used the ability to go around Bees missiles. It doesn't seem like he could be hurt or anything that way.

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    An upgrade would help. Watch Mystique in the X-Men films; she's a shape-shifting mutant, and her exterior scales flip around to adjust her appearance. Something like that would be cool.

3. JasonPrime

JasonPrime Well-Known Member

For the most part I didn't like the cube transmorphing in AoE, but I admit I do like the idea of Galvatron being different and powerful and alien even to the other Transformers. So, it might work if done right (and just for Galvs).

4. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Keep it, and give him like 6 different alt modes, all of which are homages to Megatron in different series, such as a Helicopter mode that references Animated, a Gun mode that references G1 and so on.

5. hyruk

hyruk Genericon

It's a really odd transformation ,I prefer old switchy switch transformations not the cube ones

6. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

Realistically Galvatron should be Over-powered, he can now fly using Anti-Gravity, he should be able to regenerate if he masters this well, he can repair wounds and more etc.

Galvatron can also transform into Rain-bow dash if he wants to. Or disguise himself as an Optimus Prime to find the next big plot device in TF5.

EDIT
    Oh shieeet, someone said this before I did.

7. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lose it!I f*cking hate that cheapass "transformation"

8. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

THIS is my new favorite post of all time on here. And I totally agree with it lol. It has been changed so much, from the characters, to the names, to their colors, to their designs, to adding potty humor and ultra-violence, to the various plotholes, to Transformers SWEARING and peeing on people. Seriously? The first three movies we have seen the transformations themselves cheating so much, NOW they have completely even done away with actual transforming and now it is just morphing, basically. And it was terrible CGI, didnt even look like actual pieces of metal "flaoting' aroud and re-forming.. Weak sauce..

9. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

this!!!!! Sooooooo thisss....

10. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I have no problems with it. I've said it before, "If it didn't happen in G1 it can't happen ever" That's what appears to be in a handful of members minds on this forum. I thought it was very unique and cool. It may have been better if it was only Stinger's ability, I'll agree on that, but I don't mind nonetheless.

If he still has the ability in TF5 and TF6, and manages to get blasted or 'killed'. Then it would obviously start the war on "WHY HE NO TURN INTO CUBES".

I'll look forward to that! ;) 

11. JasonPrime

JasonPrime Well-Known Member

Best.Idea.Ever.

Plus homage to RID Megs who had six modes.

12. IvegottheTouch

IvegottheTouch Wrecker

He should keep only if he either takes advantage of it by having several alt modes.

13. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Aside from the fact that it looked beyond terrible and lame, it also just didn't make any sense at all. If he's made from Transformium (I can't believe I just fucking typed that) which is what they're all made from, then why can he a) split into multiple cube clouds, b) float and fly around at will, and c) re-form after being shot? Why can't they all do that?

That shit made no seeeeeeence!

14. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

Have you seen much of the other Transformers branches?

...?

They can do most of that stuff. Except for the reform after being shot thing. Not sure where you got that.

15. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I wish the movies would start doing more toy accurate transformations

16. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

To be honest I can't see Megatron/Galvatron having an actual Transformation in TF5. Seen as he's had a different vehicle mode in all four movies now he'll likely have a new Transformation in the next movie.