Galvatron's mind in TF5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobots14, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

If I remember correctly in Aoe that the humans put Sentinel's thoughts inside of Galvatron's mind so I wonder if Galvatron will have two heads inside of him like he's talking to himself most of the time kinda like Gollum in Lord of the Rings he had like 2 minds one is himself and the other is some evil thought and I also wonder if Sentinel is going to control Galvatron like how Unicron controlled Megatron in TFP.

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    A split mind? I'd prefer that be with Blitzwing.

Besides, Galvatron acted more like Megatron than Sentinel Prime, all Sentinel may probably contribute would be his intellect.

3. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Brains said he collected information from those 2 heads.Megatron used the Insecticons("evil nasty cromozones") to transfer his mind into Galvatron not Sentinel's.

4. hyruk

hyruk Genericon

Sentinel Prime's mind was not transferred into Galvatron Only Megatron's consciousness possessed the KSI prototype.KSI was only using Sentinel's head to gain information about Cybertronian technology (Because he was also a inventor as stated in DOTM) Sentinel was dead,Only Megatron's survived!!

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Galavtron is just Megatron.

6. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Hey presto, like G1!

7. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think that would be cool, but instead of sentinals mind, it STARSCREAMS, and he is basically tormenting galvatron from the inside. like a sick twisted conscience.

8. BadGuyWins

BadGuyWins B-Movie Villain

I'd prefer it if Galvatron was batshit like he was in Season 3 of the G1 cartoon. He was so batshit crazy Cyclonus sends him off to an intergalactic institution for the mentally unsound at one point.

9. Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime Well-Known Member

Do you know how cheesy that would be? (facewall)

Besides, completely random and psychotic villains are terrible. Joker is madness done right, but I don't want to rip him off either. G1 Galvatron was madness done so horribly wrong it isn't even funny. It's just cringeworthy.

10. BadGuyWins

BadGuyWins B-Movie Villain

Did my suggestion offend you?

I'd say the entirety of G1 was "cheesy", so singling out Galvatron seems a tad silly.

And it's not as if Galvatron couldn't be an "intelligent" psycho. You'd just need a better writer to pull off something like that.

Anyway, do continue slamming your face into a wall if it makes you feel any better.

11. starscream1234

starscream1234 Well-Known Member

Love it!!

12. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Neat idea, but we all know there wouldn't be enough time focused on Galvatron for the audience to largely understand why he was talking to himself.

13. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As others have stressed, Megatron just downloaded his memories into Galvatron, not his consciousness. I think Megatron knew he would die eventually, thus installed a system that would influence KSI's design and would also help influence the humans to transfer Megatron's memories. Galvatron is not Megatron at all, I think he knows what his purpose is and follows it. He also has the memories fueling his hatred of Prime and the Autobots. It's a clone, he can't possess the same spark (the spark is extinguished now).

14. uruseiranma

News Credits:
    There is that knowledge that Galvatron has no spark/soul, but maybe that means he has transcended the norm/need for one.

After all, one has to remember that in ROTF, the shard used to bring Megatron back to life, was embedded in his head. So that could explain where his spark is now?

15. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So then they must have given that very shard to Galvatron to use as a brain.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Movies are really the most G1 thing in the modern era. Mainly in terms of writing quality. :p 

17. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

Actually Galvatron is infact Megatron in AOE. Brains makes it quite clear that Megatron was not dead and was secretly manipulating KSI to create Galvatron as a new body for himself. Plus remember Megatron's spark was extinguished in the first movie, in the second and third movie Megatron is running without a spark as Scalpel (The Doctor) in ROTF hit the shard on Megatron's head which brought him back to life so that will explain how Megatron was controlling Galvatron when he had no soul/spark.

18. uruseiranma

News Credits:
    That's my theory as well regarding how Megatron's head could still harbor intelligence regarding his condition.

Though one has to wonder if KSI did ever consider the Spark chamber of a Transformer. Then again, they probably don't consider the body to be anything more than just more Transformium to harvest.

19. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    But why didn't Prime mention it in ROTF then?

20. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

One of the best proofs that Galvatron is megatron is the hole in the chest :) 
    I guess he felt a void there since sam blowed it to pieces with the cube.