Galvatron1998's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Galvatron1998, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Thanks!

2. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

I've noticed you have some combiners in their combined forms, then I saw Menasor by himself, do you have two copies or do you change how you have them setup with sometimes combined on display, and sometimes not?

Also awesome collection.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Thanks! The order I have these pictures posted in is a little messed up (I'll have to clean it up once I post new collection pics). I had to pack up all of my collection back in March but this is a picture of my Generations Decepticons shelf back in October. I've just got the one Menasor and when I unbox all of my figures I plan on displaying them individually. I've added several figures since then and will do an updated collection gallery once it's all set up.

upload_2020-5-21_15-53-18.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    July 2020 Update on Page One. Enjoy!

5. soundwave144

soundwave144 #1 Best, good friend of Soundwave on the planet.

News Credits:
    So i stumbled upon your collection pics a couple of months ago because i love seeing other peeps collections for ideas and stuff...
    And i gotta say...
    Youve come a LONG way as far as what you started with and where you are now.
    We ALL started the exact same way that you have and you have an AMAZING collection there.
    All very clean displays that arent cluttered and over full with robots and tons of dust.
    Your figure posing skills is really well done and the picture taking has improved tremendously.
    Cant wait to see what your future dwellings will look like because what i see is a "man-cave" in the making. I have married friends that WISH they had their own room for ALL robots like you have there.
    Keep up the good work young homey!! :buttrock 

Might i suggest that when it comes to pics of the overall room; once youve taken a pic of a complete shelving unit, take pics of EACH shelf closer up and crop it to give the viewer a better; more focused pic of whats on EACH shelf of the unit. :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Thank you for the kind words! It's crazy to see how far I've come in just the last few years alone. Also, I'm planning on taking updated, clearer pictures sometime in the near future. I didn't want to get super in depth with pictures in the event that I changed things up. I've settled on a current setup and am very happy with how it turned out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. soundwave144

soundwave144 #1 Best, good friend of Soundwave on the planet.

News Credits:
    My pleasure! You keep rocking my man!

• Like Like x 2