FINISHED! I didn't take pictures of the truck because I didn't really do anything to the truck (excpet I guess the exposed leg parts). I was inspired by Stormbringer and Cheetimus' Galvatrons and was intending to do pretty much the same thing. But it turns out dry brushing aluminum over gunmetal looks quite a bit different. In theory, I should have adjusted my paints and tried again. But I really like the way this darker Galvatron is coming out. I probably prefer it to the more screen accurate look I thought I was going for. The only downside is that if I ever try Grimlock, this is probably how I should do that and I don't neccesarily want them to have nearly the same paint style.