Galaxy Force Soundtrack (Download?)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ArrEmmDee, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArrEmmDee

ArrEmmDee Member

A few questions;
    Firstly in terms of the GF Soundtracks, were there more to it than the intro and outro? I've been looking nonstop for a place to download it, and I got lucky and eventually found the Season 2 intro and outros for download on some random server, but that was about it. But that would be very strange for a CD to only have two songs-- so I'm assuming there was more to it.

Secondly, if there -is- more to it, where can I find it? I'm more interested in the serious battle themes than other more cheerful tunes (IE: music that plays when the Microns are around), if that makes any difference.

Thanks, and I apologize if this topic is in the wrong forum or completely unallowed.

2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Is this type of thread allowed? Well, I do remember the torrent for the 1st soundtrack in Tv-Nihon....no wait....well I can't remember if it was the entire soundtrack but there was a torrent in the download section.

3. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    If you're looking for a download link, you won't find it here. The Galaxy Force soundtrack is commercially available on many online sites, so you're better off buying it than downloading it.

I can also confirm that is has much more than just the intro/outro. There are at least 20 tracks, comprising of the in-show background music.

www.yesasia.com, amongst other places, has the CD for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.