1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

G2 Devastator qestion..

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Silvers24, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Silvers24

Silvers24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am wondering first, how much would these sell? Considering their not even complete.
    These originally belonged to my brother, and I still remember the day he bought them one at a time lol. Once he had them all he only displayed it all combined, I was never allowed to touch it (Though did not stop me from when he was not home..)
    But now I own them (As he gave em to me) however, for some strange reason all the accessories are not here...and he gave me ALL of his toys. (In like 3 long plastic boxes).
    Anyway, besides for how much I can sell em for, why exactly if their G2, copyrighted in 1980, 1984 Hasbro? I thought they weren't released untill the 90's...(Which explains why I still remember when he bought these)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

You'll probably get 5 to 10 dollars a piece for them.

3. Silvers24

Silvers24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thats good./
    I just realized, there was 6 of these guys, not five. Looks like I have to dig through my toys, I should have it, I hope, if not, all the more reason to sell it.