G1_Bruticus' G1 Wanted Thread

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by G1_Bruticus, Aug 2, 2010.

1. G1_Bruticus

G1_Bruticus B&K Collectables

News Credits:
    Hello all.

I have been at this for a while now and I have only a few to get to complete my 84 to 88 set. I'm not collecting Pretenders at this time because I feel they insult the idea of transformers, unlike Headmasters, Powermasters, and Targetmasters, which all enhanced them. Anyways, here is the original G1's I need/want/am looking for in very good condition (complete is preferred):

Main Robot Needs:

1985 Roadbuster (Autobot Deluxe, this has been hard as hell for me to get)

Additional Robot Wants:

1984 Wheeljack (I have a KO and would like a good quality authentic one)

1985 Springer (I have a KO and would like a good quality authentic one)

1987 Fortress Maximus (I have Brave Max, but I would love to have the original Fort Max too)

1987 Targetmaster Cyclonus (I have regular Cyclonus, but not the TM version)

1987 Targetmaster Scourge (I have regular Scourge, but not the TM version)

1988 Override (I now have one, but one with better stickers and nice chrome is welcome)

1988 Windsweeper (I now have one, but one with better stickers and nice chrome is welcome)

G1 Instruction Manuals Needed:

1987 Fortress Maximus
    1987 Autobot Targetmaster Kup
    1987 Decepticon Targetmaster Misfire
    1987 Decepticon Targetmaster Slugslinger
    1988 Decepticon Headmaster Squeezeplay
    1988 Autobot Powermaster Getaway

If anyone has any of these guys or booklets, please PM me with a description of their condition and what you are asking for them, then I will contact you to let you know if I am interested and I will give you an email address to send pictures to. Thanks a bunch!!!