Repro/Sticker: G1-UPped Generations Legends

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Seeaich, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Initially I only wanted to repro up Gears to differentiate him from Swerve a little more but I was not a fan of Reprolabels design.
    Instead of grabbing their Generations set I lumped their G1 Minibot sticker set in with my last batch order to see how they scaled, figuring I could find a use for them even if they didn't. It turned out pretty well, once I got rid of his chest sigil.

GEARS
    [​IMG][​IMG]

His bot mode autobot logo is from the Reprolabels silver-backed mini-faction symbols set, the car hood design I cannibalised from their Skydive set, as I wasn't bothered about the lightening bolts for his wings, and a faction badge from the Minibot set. He turned out so nice I thought I'd apply the G1 Huffer labels to CW Huffer to offset his Primeishness.

HUFFER
    [​IMG]

This in turn led me to use some remaining bits from Skydive's black vinyl stickers to give Gen. Bumblebee a bit more G1 pep.

BUMBLEBEE
    [​IMG]

Now, if someone would knock out a decent (modern) Legends scale Brawn my Season 1 Minibots would be done!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. 2Sixshot

2Sixshot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i expect this to be updated when legends brawn does come out and to see all of these better versions together

3. 2Sixshot

News Credits:
    also what about warpath cosmos and others

4. 2Sixshot

News Credits:
    also just realise besides beachcomber outback and hubcap we have a complete legends minibots