G1 Transformers for sale everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Destronslayer, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.I have a handful of G1 Transformers that i'm looking to sell.If you have an interests in any of the following...please e-mail me at [email protected]ay...I have the following:

1)G1 Decepticon cassette Slugfest-Good joints-some minor playwear-No accessories-Would make a great addition to any collection-$ 9.00

2)G1 decepticon casette Overkill-Good joints-some minor playwear-No accessories-Would make a great addition to any collection-$ 9.00

3)G1 Autobot Red alert-Good joints-Have some minor paint chipping along the edges and top on back of car-No accessories-Would make a great addition to any collection-$ 12.00

4)G1 Targetmaster Sureshot-Good joints-Does have some decal wear-no Targetmaster gun(spoilsport)-Overall...Good for anyone that need to add a autobot targetmaster to their collection for cheap-$ 12.00

5)G1 Dinobot Snarl-Good joints-does have some chrome wear on his back spikes and on the edge of his tail-No accessories-Everyone loves Dinobots and here's your chance to add one to your collection-$ 20.00

6)G1 Autobot clones Fastlane & Cloudraker-Good joints on both of them-Have Some playwear-No accessories for either of them-A good pair to have-$ 18.00

7)G1 Decepticon Rippersnapper-Great joints-hardly o playwear-Does come with the blue gun that goes on his back-Here's your chance to complete your Abominus today-$ 12.00

8)G1 Autobot Headmaster Hosehead-good joints-Comes with Headmaster Lug,Helmet,and one small(right side) gun.Overall...a nice toy and very easy to complete-$ 25.00

9)G1 Technobot Nosecone-Great joints-nice appeal-No accessories-Great for those looking to complete their Computron-$ 8.00

10)G1 Decepticon Chop Shop-Good joints-nice appeal-No accessories-Grab him for only-$ 12.00

11)Special lot offer of 7!!!-Includes the following-1)Decepticon Scrapper(no access-No canopy)-2)Autobot lightspeed(Haves decal wear-no access-decent joints)-3)First-aid(Haves decal wear-no access-semi-losse joints)-4)Vortex(No access but does have copper blades-no decals on him-arms semi-loose)-5)Strafe(no access-have some rust on his screws and back wheels-right side wing semi-loose)6)strafe(2)-(would be in nice shape if it wasn't for his left shoulder wing being broken off-no access-be good for parts and/or customs) and finally 7) Metalhawk-RARE!!!(Only have the front part of his pretender shell-which is in good shape-just needs to be cleaned)All of this for only-$ 25.00

As stated before...If you have an interests in any of the item(s)Please e-mail me at [email protected].I accept Paypal( I'm verified just to let you know)and postal money orders.Shipping will be extra and a flat rate depending on the location.I have pics of most of the items so If you need them...let me know.Anyway...Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!!

2. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.

Just to let everyone know...G1 transformers cassette Slugfest and Overkill have sold!Still a lot of great items still available so don't wait to grab them.Also...i might put more great items up soon so be sure to check me out regularly.
    Thanks

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    You don't have to making the same thread.