First off, I want to thank the following for inspiration. Their respective Dinobots have helped inspire my builds, so just wanted to give a quick shout out: Francis/Ptitvite, Jaf, & Mike/frenzyrumble (thanks, guys). I started working on Slag here over a year ago (along with Grimlock and Sludge--Sludge WIP to come soon). I had always loved the Sunstreaker hips/legs that have been used on various Slag customs, but I just didn't care as much for the chubby look to them. I cut the die cast posts that held the old G1 legs on, then cut down the ball jointed hip section on U. Sunstreaker and added the balls to the hip area. I decided to slim the thighs down a bit and change the top of them by sanding them down some. Still working on slimming them up just a bit more. I used a set of Universe Acid Storm forearms and elbows to give arm articulation to Slag, then snagged a couple of hip ball joints from one of those TFTM real gear watches (don't know the name, but great for parts). I drilled out the shoulders to allow the ball joint/connector to slide right in, nice and tight. He's not as articulated as my Grimlock, but he's pretty much what I always wished he was. Next up is building more onto the head (lost the gold piece that was attached to the back of the head, so I'm planning to build the head up a bit and add a ball joint to it). As you can see in the pics on this build, there are ZERO gaps and everything fits together like a glove. As for the lower legs, I installed the Slag legs onto the Sunstreaker thighs in much the same way others have, but rotated the knee piece 180 degrees so that it faced the opposite as what others have done. This allows the legs to sort of lock into place at a slight downward angle, giving him a small boost in height. Most people seem to share images of Slag here with his dino legs helping add a bit of height. This is more of the same, it just helps hold him place better and I still get to use the dino legs in bot mode to help add a bit of height (and more stability). I may or may not do something with the bot mode feet. It's one of those things that look decent now, but may look better with some articulation or something. Overall, this build is done (except for the head). I should have some WIP on Sludge and more on Swoop soon. Getting ready to do a bit here and there on those guys (Sludge was started over a year ago also and his build is pretty much done also--just need to add articulation to his bot mode shoulders and forearms.