Same recipe as grimlock with a few extra bits. used *Silver Appliance Spray, it dries quick and is safe to handle within 30 to 40 mins in summer. * Red plastikote spray, its what I had and works quite well * matt black spray, its just a generic enamel I used *autobot repro sticker these two are optional if your gonna remove some spikes *Stanley knife *sand paper Firstly assemble the figure and compared to a g1 pic to decide colour scheme. Then take it to bits separating parts to be sprayed up accordingly. I decided to remove the spikes on the lower jaw with a Stanley knife, this can be done with a craftblade or hacksaw I suppose.........mind those fingers though. Sanded to smooth off afterwards. This is optional the main head of the triceratops and tail were done in metallic gold craft spray next up the dino body, the armour parts for the shins, the dino collar cog part, feet and hands were sprayed silver with chrome appliance spray. .........oops nearly forgot lower jaw too. the chest, autobot logo and horns are sprayed using red enamel spray. updates soon. Rebuilt him to get the general idea used sliver plastikote to add some g1 colour schemes to the chest and decided to paint up the arms too. mustn't forget the repro sticker yeah its getting there now more soon.