1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

G1 Skylynx For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rattrap, May 22, 2006.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, what I got here is a G1 Skylynx. He is complete, and his electronics work, he walks OK and rolls great. There is the letter U written on his butt. His two left legs are damaged a bit on the top part, and his butt clip is broken off, and he has a bit of discoleration on his shuttle part, but other wise, hes great! Just make me an offer for now. The two things that I really want are Reissue Soundwave or Soundblaster, MIB Stickers applied is fine, as long as they are complete, and have their binder pages, they are good for me :) . I will also take any G1 city bots, or Complete Shockwave, Omega, or Jetfire in trades, but cash offers will come first.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i have a jetfire, not complete, some armor pieces. Was going to try to complete it for botcon as a trade for a skylynxs that I would trade for him

3. Rattrap

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PMed ya

4. Rattrap

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump