G1 Reissue Optimus Prime sticker

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrNegiGeneration3000, Apr 17, 2020.

1. MrNegiGeneration3000

MrNegiGeneration3000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi, I'm new to the forums so any help would be appreciated.
    I bought a G1 reissue Optimus Prime last summer and when I lifted one of the leg stickers off of the sticker sheet the corner or the sticker tore off as seen in the picture. I was kind of new to Transformers back then so I made the rookie mistake of being impatient haha. I proceeded to put the two parts of the sticker on anyway but it's just there now on the leg with a tear.
    Should I apply some reprolabels to the legs? The leg stickers for Prime at toyhax are pretty different from the reissue so I'm planning on taking off the leg stickers and putting reprolabels over the leg areas, but I'm not sure whether I should keep the figure as it is with the torn sticker or replace both leg stickers. Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks guys,
    NegiGeneration3000
    15871691810266558120365979757339.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kamen Ranger Bat

Kamen Ranger Bat That's what you say when someone kicks the...

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I’d keep it as is. Memories and all

if you find g1 prime for sale without stickers, I’d jump on that with some toyhax.

3. MrNegiGeneration3000

Ebay:
    Hi thanks for the reply.
    The figure I have is from 2018 though and is the Walmart exclusive (although I actually found it in a toys r us) so I don't yet have any memories with it I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I was thinking of replacing the damaged sticker. I'm still a transformers noob haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kamen Ranger Bat

Kamen Ranger Bat That's what you say when someone kicks the...

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Oh wow I completely missed the part that you’re new here. Sorry about that and a big welcome to the family.

honestly I’d still keep it the way it was. If it had bothered you to the point of just getting the toyhax labels, you would have most likely done it. I see you looking for an opinion as if maybe part of you wants to keep him as is.

honestly. If he’s your first ever prime. Keep it as is. It’s something that makes yours unique. The toyhax sets are pretty good, so if you do go that route you have nothing to worry about.

5. MrNegiGeneration3000

Ebay:
    Wow I've never thought about it like that. Thanks for the new insight it makes me feel a lot happier with the figure as it is.
    I'm based in the UK where good transformers are rare and expensive so thanks for the welcome, I feel like the boards are helpful and a good place for all transformer knowledge

• Like Like x 1