G1 miniseries original airing final scene

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by enervator, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    No, it definitely, 100% exists.

Perhaps you're the one from a parallel universe.

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the Rhino sets, and this is the scene in my copy. I'm really confused about people saying it was cut, or doesn't exist. I've never seen the episode without it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Furnace

Furnace Antroid at a picnic

Likewise. I remember being confused about why the Autobots stayed so long after! Come to think of it, wasn't that exact scene referenced somewhere in the Dreamwave G1 series?

4. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

Do you guys know of anymore cut scenes?

5. Insurgent

Insurgent The Amazing Tango Mysterio

The scene exits in the metrodome dvd. And i had it on vhs way back, the Arrival from Cybertron where the three parts were turned into a full length movie. Scene was present on that too. Never heard of it being missing to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    If you jump from there to the 1986 movie, almost everything makes a bit more sense, BTW (except for how the Decepticons get back to Cybertron - but the rest of the series doesn't clear that up very well either without making some assumptions).

7. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don’t believe it was ever cut. When I watched it in re runs when it originally aired, I still remembered seeing that scene. I just concluded Spike and the Autobots travelled back and forth from Cybertron.

8. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

Have you watched the mini in a while

It’s there at the end of part 3

I have those.....the scene is in that set

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  9. Primeultra

why do you feel that way?

They established in the mini that earth file could be converted into something they could use

I wouldn’t say they reference that that scene, they just kind of give us something similar

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  10. Primeultra

Was this a joke?
    Or are you not reading all the replies?

This scene does exsist
    It’s already been posted

11. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The only one not getting anything here is you, actually.

1.) Don't keep posting over and over, one right after another. It's in the rules, explicitly. It's considered spamming. Use the quote button if you feel additional comments are required.
    2.) This was discussed and over and done with weeks ago. Bumping it, now, was needless.
    3.) Coming here, after bumping it back to life and critiquing others (which is why I'm now critiquing you...) is antagonistic and isn't necessary either. That's what causes flame wars and staff to step in.

12. Primeultra

I didn’t accuse anyone of “not getting things”, my replies were honest ones geared at just participating in the conversation and not an attempt to poke at anyone

1.) the multi post options seems to be not working, I made several edits, it was originally about 7 separate post, i then edited it down to 3, was trying to edit it again when I lost my signal

2.) This topic was bumped on Sunday , it showed up as “newer” on my feed.....not weeks old, my mistake was not reading the dates in all the post that came before, but I really don’t see that as much of s sin, I see zombie topics bumped after years

3.) I wasn’t critiquing anyone and I don’t believe I was in anyway antagonistic, I was being civil and was asking questions I felt fit

For example, I asked Saber if he was joking because of 2 reasons, one being that he does like to joke

The other reason might be considered more personal so I won’t say why here, but Saber and I have had many interactions

Anyway I’m sorry if you felt my post were intended as Negative

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Multi-quote seems to work for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Primeultra

Ok

Didn’t for me
    Like I said
    I tried to remedy the issue with edits and deleting

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Never saw that post and yes I was sort of half joking...

1. @TFXProtector, the multiquote function doesn't always work on mobile devices the same as it does on a regular computer. I'm not sure exactly what kind of device PrimeUltra uses to access the forums but I have noticed several issues in his posts caused by the device. I don't think it's proper to bring it up publicly but we have discussed this privately. It is indeed a technical issue.

2. @TFXProtector actually it was over and done with MONTHS ago. However, @Primeultra did not bump the thread, JoeHavok did that on Saturday not Sunday. Also there are exceptions to the whole zombie thread rule but that's for actual moderators to discuss. Last I checked, you were not a moderator.

3. @TFXProtector I don't think he was being antagonistic. The only one here being antagonistic is you. As he told you in his reply and I'm mostly only commenting to confirm this, I do in fact often insert jokes into my posts that aren't meant to be taken seriously. The other reason is indeed more personal and while it has been mentioned publicly on the forums I'm not really comfortable discussing it in this thread. @Primeultra Well, you were critiquing but critiquing when done in a civil manner as you did is not against any rules. Also thank you for not discussing my personal problems with other board members. I mean, again technically it's already been made public knowledge in another thread but I'd really rather keep that discussion in that thread. I'll bring it up if I ever feel like it's necessary and I really do appreciate you allowing me to make that decision if I wanted to talk about it or not. :) 

16. Primeultra

Not a problem friend

And thank you

17. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

What I was going to say.

• Like Like x 1