G1 Lot Headmasters, Targetmasters, Clones, Triple Changers and More!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by The G1 Guy, May 15, 2014.

1. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

UPDATE:After further consideration, I've decided to piece this lot out. NO TRADES. First come, First served.

CONDITION:All are in excellent shape with the exception of Sandstorm whose legs are rather loose and Skullcruncher who has a small scratch on his alligator canopy. Nothing broken, Nothing painted, No rusted screws, No discoloration, Joints are tight (with the exception of Sandstorm), Headmaster partners and Targetmaster partners are in PERFECT shape! Oh and the Battle Chargers still roll and spring to life (transforming).

COMPLETION:All figures are 100% complete with the exception of Fastlane (Autobot Clone) who is only missing 1 gun.

PRICES:I do my best to keep competitive pricing. I use a number of resources to gather pricing information from various websites. Of course, the more you buy the better the deal I can cut you, even if it's just a couple of figures. PM me for bundle pricing.

SHIPPING: Purchases ship out the next day. I WORK FOR THE POST OFFICE. This does not mean I get free shipping or any discounts (yes they do charge their employees full price, lol). I however will not charge you for boxes, material, tape, time or any of that other nonsense. Shipping is included in the price (USA only) and if you've read above ^^^ I offer discounts for multiple purchases. International purchases: I will do the best I can to get your figures to you at the cheapest (trackable) rate possible.

HOLDS:If you want me to hold something for you, my general policy is I'll hold the item(s) up to 72 hours from the time you request the hold. If someone else offers to pay more than the listed price for an item on hold then the hold will be pulled and the item sold off. It's best to take care of any holds as quickly as possible. No time wasters, please.

FEEDBACK: I have plenty of feedback on Ebay and also on other Tf'ers forums. I've also sold here on TFW2005. So I can provide plenty of references if needed

Apeface: SOLD
    Snapdragon: SOLD
    Skullcruncher: SOLD
    Highbrow: SOLD
    Brainstorm: SOLD
    Hardhead: SOLD
    Chromedome: SOLD
    Mindwipe: SOLD
    Weirdwolf: SOLD
    Slugslinger: SOLD
    Triggerhappy: SOLD
    Pointblank: SOLD
    Sureshot: SOLD
    Pounce/Wingspan: SOLD
    Fastlane/Cloudraker: SOLD
    Punch-Counterpunch: SOLD
    Sandstorm: SOLD
    Broadside: SOLD
    Runamuck: SOLD
    Runabout: SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  2. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump.

Discounts for purchases of entire subgroup. Fill your G1 collection in here and don't pay for shipping but once in the process!

3. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump.

21/22 items are 100% complete! Only Fastlane is missing 1 gun. Shoot me an offer for the entire lot or just the Headmasters (9) Targetmasters (4) Clones (4) Triple Changers (2) Battle Chargers (2) or Punch/Counterpunch.

4. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump.

Everything's still up for grabs. Gotta come up with cash for a vehicle downpayment, thus the reason for wanting to get rid of these "as lots". Either the entire lot, or through sub-groups. Willing to "wheel and deal". Shoot me an offer!

5. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump.

For those of you watching the auction on Ebay, it'll close out in under 24hrs. Reserve hasn't been met at this point, so if you want to get in on these let me know now! Willing to make a deal so don't be shy!

6. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Botcon S_T_A_F_F

News Credits:
    link to ebay

7. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Check your PM's. Don't want to advertise that here as it's not the right spot (sub-forum).

8. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

OK.

Just bought a car today and need to come up with sales tax + tags. I've substantially lowered the reserve on Ebay (by several $100's of dollars). If you're even halfway interested in this lot for your personal collection or to part out and make a profit...NOW is the time!

Of course if a deal through Paypal can be reached (outside of Ebay) I'll cut you even greater slack on the price. I'm willing to listen and I'm open to all offers right now! No trades....

9. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump! ^^^ see above post.

10. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump. Final day of auction. Reserve's been drastically reduced. Keep those PM's coming! Hopefully a price can be reached that's mutually beneficial to both of us and a sale can made outside of Ebay. Thanks to all those that have replied so far!

11. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Bump. Splitting up the lot. Everything must go!! If there's anything you need, now's the time. Please see 1st post for more info!

12. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Update on 1st post! Get the figures you need NOW!

13. maximusprime888

maximusprime888 Well-Known Member

messaged u

14. The G1 Guy

The G1 Guy '80's Prodigy

Update. Everything's either sold or pending. Thanks to everyone who followed this thread, Ebay auction and made offers.