1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor/Repaint: G1 Galvatron MY FIRST

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by spoonman, Nov 1, 2008.

1. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

So this is the very first custom I EVER completed. Finished him in september of 1998! Long before the re-issue was around. He's mainly just a re-paint but I took a G2 Ramjets leg vent thingie and glued it to his crown after spinning it 90 degrees. I was and am very proud of this one for two reasons. I took my time with it after years of ruining toys with paint pens and paint by number watercolrs and mainly, I did this one TEN YEARS ago and the paint job has held up after countless transformations! (yeah, I play with'em, wanna fight about it) He really does look more purple in real life. My camera is colorblind, I swear.

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Nicely done!! I never was a huge fan of this mold, but you did it justice! Your camera's fine, looks like a nice vibrant purple to me!:thumbs2: 

3. AE Overlord

AE Overlord AE Legend

Ebay:
    I like it. I wish we could have gotton a remolded head when they did the reissuse of this mold,perhaps something along the lines of the Energon Galvatron head. Now there's an idea..

4. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very cool my man for your first one.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    oh that's really pretty man. sweet.