This is a work in progress so I'll update along the way somehow managed to start multiple projects again so will be moving between them these coming months. Hopefully this one won't take too much longer as I dealt with the additional articulation Friday, think I spent an evening just going over him deciding how to achieve what I wanted before the carnage commenced. When i got this figure for £12 off Ebay I was overall pretty impressed with the total articulation so I've added ankle tilt and rocker plus hip rotation. Also removed a lot of the kibble/wheels/knobbley bits etc for a more smoothed down look. This is how he looks so far spare bits as I used the side hinge wheel bits for his new ankle tilt. Next up will be shortening his shoulder height, reattach his feet although I'll probably shorten them a little so not so pointy, may also reduce the size of the lower forearms and add some more styrene to the legs/hips too before repainting.