G1, Beast Wars, Classics, Platinum, Music Label, Junk etc for sale...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Olivus Prime, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm having a major clearout of my Transformers collection and the following are for sale. Since I don't have much time on my hands, please enquire for images. If unsold, these items will be withdrawn from the boards on 5/2/14 and put on eBay at some point in future. Postage in UK is £3.00, international postage is £6.00. If you are interested in an item but not the price, I am willing to barter.

Complete
    G1 Cosmos - Preowned (shows some wear), original 1985 version. £4.00
    Beast Wars 10th Waspinator - Complete with box, instructions, gun + 2 projectiles and Transmutate head. £12.00
    McDonalds Armada Optimus Prime - No instructions. NOTE - has been painted to be cartoon-accurate. £1.50
    McDonalds Armada Starscream - No instructions. £1.50
    Music Label Soundwave - Complete with box, all sets of alternate hands, and 2 guns. NOTE - clip in SD slot no longer fixes SD cards into place. Earphones not included. £20.00
    Music Label Frenzy and Rumble - Complete with box. £15.00
    2007 Wreckage - Complete with instructions. NOTE - Vehicle mode has been painted military green. £5.00
    Universe (2008) Ravage - Instructions and Hound not included. £8.00
    Universe (2008) Octane/Tankor - Complete with blade, 2 guns and instructions. £8.00
    Universe (2008) Roadbuster - Complete with knife and Cyber key, no instructions included. £10.00
    Universe (2008) Blaster - Complete with Blockrock Mini-Con, 2 guns, Cyber key and instructions. £8.00
    Animated Blackarachnia - Complete with instructions, grapple gun and package insert. £6.00
    ROTF Sideways (Deluxe) - Dark silver version. Complete with instructions. NOTE - car mode roof has been painted matt black (as in movie) and select robot mode parts have been painted silver. £5.00
    Reveal the Shield Rodimus (Battle in Space) - Comes with gun and projectile. No instructions, comic or Matrix included. £8.00
    Prime RID Bumblebee (Deluxe) - Complete with 2 guns, instructions and package insert. £6.00
    Prime RID Hot Shot - Complete with 2 guns, instructions and package insert. £6.00
    Prime RID Kup - Complete with 2 cannons, instructions and package insert. £6.00
    Generations Swindle - Retail version, complete with instructions, pistol and package insert. £8.00
    Platinum Blast-Off - Complete with 2 pistols, no instructions included. £12.00

Incomplete/Junk
    McDonalds Armada Cyclonus - No instructions or rotor blades. £0.50
    2007 Brawl (Deluxe) - Painted in Shockwave colours, blade cut off, leg detached but included. £4.00
    ROTF Ironhide (Voyager) - Missing cannons, head and neck piece. £6.00
    Platinum Onslaught - Missing Bruticus head and weapon. £10.00

Trade: I am looking for the following items:
    Universe (2008) Wal-Mart Powerglide missile
    Fans Want It FWI-1 Alien Jet Engine Model (Starscream parts) x2
    MP-11 mold Starscream head x3
    Takara-edition Sidearm Sideswipe (No red paint apps)

If you have any of the above items, please enquire about trading.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  2. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump