Future Masterpieces

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arashistorm, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beyond Red Alert and Soundwave, and the probable eventual Sunstreaker, do we know what is coming out in the Masterpiece line after that? I know a 3rd part is planning on working on a MP Scale shockwave, which might make takara/hasbro get into gear and do one first.

Just asking, since I wanted to know what characters/molds would seem more likely. If they're in for cost effiency, then Prowl, Smokescreen and Bluestreak could come sometime soon...but I really only ask to see what you all think of a future MP Jazz sometime in the nearish future

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is an entire thread dedicated to this, it's called "The end all Masterpiece speculation thread" or something like that.. just FYI

3. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ugh, so stupid, I completely forgot about that thread. and to be honest, I didn't search--just dumb asusmptions. THanks for the heads up. someone close this please =D

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yep: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...d-all-all-masterpiece-speculation-thread.html

Done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.