FS: Test Shot of MP10U (KO, White Masterpiece Ultra Magnus)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been in the market for quite some time for an MP10U. Takara never made one, but it was KO'ed from a regular MP10 to look like MP2. I found a seller on Taobao who said he had one left and it was new but the box was beat up. Ok I thought, I'll bite. Turns out the box was ripped badly on one side, and the figure was not what one would call new. After I got it, he said it was really a test shot. The only differences I can find with this compared to the released version is the color of the windows (these are tinted black or brown and not blue) and the white looks a little darker than what i've seen in reviews. The joints all seem good and the ratchets are fine. I think all that was changed from this item to the final product was those two color items.

As far as I know this is one of a kind and rare. Ideally I would like to get all my money back because I'm not interested in a Test Sample and would rather have the released version with the blue windows. If you have $210 plus shipping (what it cost me when all was said and done), it's yours! mp10u.jpg mp10u_box.jpg

2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By the way, it does include the blue axe, his gun, and the matrix.