FS: Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor boxed set with 1st 100 pin

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Dreweido, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey hey ya'll! :music  :) 

Up for sale, from me, is a Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor set! It also comes with the 1st 100 registrants pin!

Sample pic of another 1st 100 pin (Found at flickr user Floating Cat's albums http://www.flickr.com/photos/floatingcat/):

[​IMG]

Like I said: NOT THE ONE YOU GET. But a sample pic! Yours comes in a bag still sealed (if they were sealed in the first place. It might be a teeny tiny ziploc bag. If someone wants ton! (ohh la la) If you want to know why I don't have a pic of the wares you're answer is at the end of the post.*

So!

I'm looking for offers on both the box set and 1st 100 pin combined into one set.

I've literally got this thing in a box, ready to go! Looking for a real offer.

I'm willing to do Paypal only if you're willing to pay the fees that will subtract from the final sale. Would rather do Money Order for this one. No checks, no cash.

*I'm out of town, posting this while waiting for a friend to finish work. :D  I get back MEGA SOON so you could potentially have it by the end of next week if you so desired.

2. Dreweido

News Credits:
    Quick bumpity bump!

3. Dreweido

News Credits:
    Bump-o!