1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Beast Wars II gameboy color game

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by OmegaSaber, Jun 26, 2008.

1. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been around here but I've got one last TF item I've been holding onto.

I've got a copy of the Beast Wars II Gameboy color game. Has box and everything with it. Box is in great condition with some minor wear from age. right side is a bit creased.

Everything else with it is mint including the cartridge and instruction book.

For those who don't know, it is a Japanese game but is fully compatible with US Gameboy Color and Advance (SP as well). It's a fighting game and pretty easy to get the hang of once you get going.

Here's the wikipedia listing on it

Problem is I have no idea what to ask for this. I can't really find any recent sales or anything of it to help. So I welcome any offers or advice I can get. So please PM me with offers or suggestions, thanks!

2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

PM'ed.