FS: A couple of unmatched Protectobots

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Zentropy, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

I'm reorganizing my collection due to a room renovation, and have a couple of Protectobots from different sets that just didn't quite hit the mark for me, and I feel it's best to just sell them on rather than let them sit in storage. I have no photos atm because both have been returned to their original boxes.

1) Generation Toy Bulance; SOLD

I've had this figure for a couple of years. Transformed him to robot mode, put him behind glass on display, then converted him back to vehicle and returned to the box. The look in both modes is killer, but because I don't intend to get the rest of the set and his scaling is a bit large, he just doesn't fit with the rest of my collection. I instead picked up a cheap OSKO of MT's Himed that I adore.

2) XTransbots Fuzz; SOLD

I preordered this figure on a whim because I loved the original Streetwise, liked the accuracy of the Z31 alt mode, and generally like XTB figures. After receiving him, he's just too cartoon-accurate for my liking, and his transformation was so complex that I didn't even attempt it. I swapped the face for one of the alternates that were included, but otherwise this guy is as he came-- never transformed, never displayed. Was out of the box for maybe 30 minutes. My fault for not considering my preferences before I ordered him.

Both toys have been opened, obviously, but both are in as-new condition. Bulance has been TF'ed once to robot and then back to van, Fuzz not at all. Both are in original packaging with all included accessories.

Asking $85 each, shipped (US continental). PayPal F&F. PM me if interested. I'm happy to pull them out and capture some images if desired.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  2. Grneclipse9902

Grneclipse9902 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PM’d

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

Both figures pending sale as of this evening.

4. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

Both figures sold.