FPJ Stunticons!!! (Breakdown)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by xterry, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    A quick search on Google & I found these in this thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...on/375078-hasbro-fansproject.html#post5743005

& a bit more time on Google I found these pics, top supposedly the pic from the Allspark Almanac II, also posted by Valkysas, in this thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...party-vs-hasbro-discussion-3.html#post7815766

[​IMG]
    Zoomed in:
    [​IMG]

CC is next to the PM Op near the middle of the zoomed in pic.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Depends on how you figure the gimmick works. As a Scramble City-type, he's exactly the same size as Bruticus, Superion, Defensor, Computron, Piranacon, and Abominus. He's shown swapping limbs with Superion in the Scramble City OVA. He's generally animated at the same size as the other guys in G1.

Realistically speaking, though, he and Defensor should probably be smaller than the other guys (well, Computron, Piranacon, and Abominus are somewhat up in the air...).

Like scale ever means anything to Transformers...

3. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    They make such nicely proportioned and good looking robots. I think they're my favorite 3rd party robot makers :) 

4. Duomaxwell1017

Duomaxwell1017 Lt. to Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    Man I want to get this Not Stunticons to go with my Not Aerial bots, but A) My wife and I are having out first baby and B) she could kill me for buying more transformers lol. But it all depends on how much they are gonna be and how quickly Fansproject will release them.

5. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Getting really hyped up to get this guy from CP. BTW, Sidecutter , if your out there, any idea when you think you'll get breakdown in stock?

6. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WOW thanks so much !!! Finally I'm seeing this famous pic :)