FP Steel Core Trailer Preorders Live Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AlphaFool, Sep 12, 2014.

1. HemanPrime

HemanPrime Well-Known Member

Yo yo yo

I totally see where you guys are coming from and you're certainly entitled to be upset. However, if you look at the fact that the "free items" can be sold for more than what you paid for the membership that's pretty good value. You can easily sell smart robin's head for $30 and the buyer would be happy. A lot of people have been waiting for that alternate head and would love to buy it. I just bought (pre-ordered) halo 5 from the money I got for the 2 free items (and there is still one to come).

This membership has provided excellent value for me... Especially since I only got it for the trailer.... Which I was prepared to pay more for. Guess I'm one of the few. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings.

2. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The market has spoken

3. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here. I sold the trailer for more than what I paid for it (only wanted Steelcore figure). Sold Osmi also since I wasn't a fan of it. Haven't gotten Smart head yet so not sure if i will keep that or not (i do have Smart Robin). If i do decide to sell the head it would be extra change in my pocket. So basically, instead of paying for this "membership", I'm getting paid to be a member. No complaints here either. its really all about outlook in life (or in membership). Some see this "membership" as glass half empty, others see it as glass half full. *shrug*

4. mynameisxinxin

mynameisxinxin Well-Known Member

Well, i rewatch Peaugh video review again. Somehow it still doesnt seem to convince me I should folk out current market US$100+ value in Asia to get a new life. I will just sell it to my local folks who want it bad and grab Hasbro version instead.

5. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  6. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    The only thing I'd want them to change is to give us tracking numbers. It's completely ridiculous that in 2015, we're getting packages that don't have tracking numbers.

I'm pretty sure my Smart Robin head got lost in the mail since I've yet to get it, and with no tracking number I have no idea what the issue is. I've emailed FP Core but yea, I'm not hopeful. I've wanted the faceplate head from the beginning, I got the trailer just for the membership, but who knows if I'll ever get the Smart Robin head now.

A had a hell of a time getting Osmi too, and it would have been far easier if they just included a damn tracking number.

7. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Another day. Another disappointing trip to the mailbox. Still no freebie headmaster.

8. Deceptimatrix

Deceptimatrix Warrior Elite

Wow man that really blows. Given your location you should've received yours first. Hopefully they'll take care of you

9. ijnek

ijnek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if any1 dun wan the extra head, pls do pm me

10. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Hopefully, but it's FP Core / FansProject we're talking about here so I'm really not hopeful.

I did reach out to the new Facebook page first and was told to go to the website because they can't help me.

I did get a response from the form on their website but didn't yet get an email to the second one I sent where they asked for more information.

It's frustrating because all this could have been avoided if they just added tracking. These are in-demand items, the least they could do is provide tracking so we know where they are. I'm hoping maybe mine was in the very last batch they sent out and I should get it any day now. I've been waiting for a faceplate head for so long and to finally know one is out there but I may not get it because of crappy shipping practices is some real BS.

11. discoamazing

discoamazing Well-Known Member

I just got my new headmaster yesterday. Just because you haven't gotten it yet doesn't mean you aren't going to. Relax, take deep breaths.

It's awesome, by the way. It's everything I never hoped for. I wasn't expecting them to release a head w/ faceplate for Smartrobin.

12. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Unless they got shipped from the US, forget about tracking with Canada Post, you have to pay a premium to get it. That said, just be patient, they JUST started arriving in our days. Start panicking a month from now.

13. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    My Smart Robin Mask guy came in yesterday. Nice little figure. I do like the mask better than the face version.

14. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anyone is willing to sell the faceplated headmaster please drop me a message

Cheers

15. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Is there anyone out there who is a member and has yet to receive the Smart Robin head? Just curious at this point.

If anyone has one to sell at a reasonable price, let me know! I'm at the point where I'd rather just secure one so I know I have one, and if the FP Core one ever shows up I can just pay it forward and sell that to someone else.

16. bagofshhh

News Credits:
    I still haven't received mine. I sent them a message earlier. So hopefully I'll hear something soon.

17. Razor24

Razor24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here but I did get an email from FPcore saying it was posted and they confirmed my address.

I had emailed them because I had missed the address update deadline.

18. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Just got a reply from FP Core, even though I changed my address way back in May, the Smart Robin head somehow still got sent to my old address. It took them so long to reply that the people who got it already gave it back to the USPS, so now I guess I'm just waiting to see if FP Core gets it back and resends it to the correct address.

What a mess.

19. bagofshhh

News Credits:
    I am in the same boat (or was given the same excuse). I got a reply email from them today. Hopefully we will get them soon.

20. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    Got mine (praise Jeebus) and it is SO much better than the face. Makes Robin a whole different figure.