FP Steel Core Trailer Preorders Live Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AlphaFool, Sep 12, 2014.

1. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Again, the membership and any "perks" (even the ones that didn't come to fruition) were FREE bonuses. You paid for the trailer (or Steelcore and trailer combo). So what did you end up losing? You loss (didn't get) something you didn't pay for? I ended up not liking the trailer so I sold it for a profit. I didn't like Osmi either so I sold that for $40 (which was free to me). The crystals, 1st dibs at other membership exclusives? Would be nice to have but oh well if it didn't come. I didn't pay for it so no skin off my back.

So your going to end up getting $25 (minus shipping cost) on something you got for free and you're complaining?

2. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    May I ask why I'm being quoted? I've never been to Botcon. Also, if I've been there, why would I send it to someone I don't even know? LOL

3. iamgnahk

iamgnahk Well-Known Member

If anyone doesn't want their Smart Robin headmaster, please PM. I've been waiting for a decent face mask for him, and FP finally gives us one behind FPCore Membership.

4. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    and i know that...i know i paid for the trailer...and i actually liked the trailer and ruthen and osmi. i know it's no skin off my back and i'm not crazy expecting my money back or anything. my main complaint is and always will be the fact we were blown off. i personally sent fpcore three different emails over the course of this year's membership before this most recent update. all were ignored. i never heard anything back from them while they were attempting a community experience. one of my questions was really important since it pertained to my shipping address mysteriously missing from my profile on their site right before osmi was getting shipped. until recently all of our emails to them were blown off and that's wrong..there's no excuse for that.

5. optimusmegas

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    send it to someone i don't know....and that's the point....if i knew someone that had a smart robin i'd happily hand it over and tell them to enjoy it...but since i don't i'm selling it.

you were quoted cuz you quoted me selling the head...that other guy just made a point about the botcon figures that was relatable.

6. Gutts

Gutts Autobot

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    Does it work with Generations Brainstorm?

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Because you're bitching about the guy selling his freebie yet I've never seen anyone give away their Botcon freebies, just to give that example. Double standards...

That said, consider me surprised, I thought the guy starting all 3rd party threads and toy photos known to mankind would have been to Botcon by now. ;) 

Too small.

8. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    The only time it's been ok to bitch about someone selling anything is Blesser. That was a special charity item that FP specifically asked people not to sell. Of course people are horrible, and decided to sell it for stupid prices anyway.

9. iphdtd

iphdtd The Wolfman's Brother

Sorry, didn't realize that you were elected spokesman for everyone dissatisfied with the club's performance. We can go back and count how many rants you've posted in this thread in the past few days if you'd like. Pretty sure it's bordering on trolling at this point.

Point is, not everyone is taking this as personally as you. Not satisfied?dont join the club next year. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

10. optimusmegas

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmm well that makes two of us since i didn't realize you were a member of the post police....most of my posts have been replies or have been part of a conversation but i'll be sure not to answer someone sending me a direct question so i don't rustle your jimmies any further. now go forth protector of the reiteration...there's still "3p is better than hasblow" posts out there that require your attention. make haste!

11. dominusveritas

dominusveritas Arizonacon™

News Credits:
    Not sure I can take the credit, but I am glad that, for whatever reason following our e-mail barrage, they actually provided some kind of an update. That they have a Facebook page and are actually responding to some of the posts and comments there is a small step in the right direction.

12. iphdtd

Thank you. I'd appreciate that. High five! :D 

13. Strike Creamsicle

Strike Creamsicle Likes the G2 neon lights TFW2005 Supporter

If anyone wants to unload their shiny new smart robin head quickly, I'll pay $15 shipped for it. I've sent a few PMs but haven't gotten a response. (and before anyone scoffs, I got Osmi for $15, so I don't think it's too crazy an asking price).

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I see why I'm getting confused in this thread. We have a user called "megatroptimus" and another called "optimusmegas" and my mild case of dyslexia is kicking in :lol 

15. Paik4Life

Paik4Life Reviews

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'll have my review of the head along with scans of the FPCORE Book of Core pages from both TFcons up tonight. Apologies in advance (you'll know why I'm apologizing if you watch the review...)

I definitely like the head, and it'll be my default head moving forward.

~Paik

16. Deceptimatrix

Deceptimatrix Warrior Elite

Yeah I had to reread some posts because of that too. I was like why is this dude flip flopping in opinion from post to post? Lol

17. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I guess since it was free I can't complain about the piss poor packaging that lead to this. Now I get to try to resolve this with people who barely communicate to its "members".

Attached Files:

18. Javier

Javier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anybody wants to offload their Smart Robin head, send me a PM! :)  US sellers also welcome!

19. iphdtd

When I bought the Virus version of Code, mine came with 2 left forearms so they could tab together in alt mode. I emailed them and they sent out a whole new arm the next day. Got it a few days later. They were really easy to work with.

20. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Ouch! I hope this is an isolated issue. Hopefully they send you a new one.