FP Steel Core Trailer Preorders Live Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AlphaFool, Sep 12, 2014.

1. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    huh....well thats kinda stupid...what about people that don't have a smart robin? why not make the freebie items either stand alone or something you can use with steel core at the very least?

2. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

You can't stand a headmaster on its own? ;-)

Sorry, had to ask.

3. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Oh, rearry? Huh, I just got caught in some kinda circle chase last time I tried to do anything via paypal as far as customer service goes.

Oh and Fansprojects... stuff or something.

4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

I got a response! Here's what was in the email I got:

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response, I don't have an exact date on when the next membership freebie is going out but I can assure you that these are still going to be sent out. The next one will be soon and everyone will be notified with more information as soon as the date is finalized. I know this has taken longer than it should have there has just been some issues along the way that have delayed everything and we do apologize for that. Keep an eye out for an update from us as there should be one sent out soon and thank you for your patience.

5. dominusveritas

dominusveritas Arizonacon™

News Credits:
    Just got my response, too:

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response, I don't have an exact date on when the next membership freebie is going out but I can assure you that these are still going to be sent out. The next one will be soon and everyone will be notified with more information as soon as the date is finalized. I know this has taken longer than it should have there has just been some issues along the way that have delayed everything and we do apologize for that. Keep an eye out for an update from us as there should be one sent out soon and thank you for your patience.

Ticket:

Thanks!

FPCore Support

6. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Yup,I just got the same response from them. Sounds to me like they are still planning on making good with the freebies.

7. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

You too! Not surprised its a copy/paste reply but at least it's progress.

8. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    Hmmm...curious what their response to my question will be since they wont be able to use that same one.

I asked them when I would be able to sign up for the next year of paid membership. :3

9. TheGreatScrotum

TheGreatScrotum Well-Known Member

Good job on the diligence, all.

10. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    Just got my response, not the same reply others got (naturally because my question was different):

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response, I don't believe there will be registration up for the next year until everything has been handled. If you are a member already please keep an eye out for an update from us as we will have more information about the upcoming freebies and what not soon.

11. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah yes, the infamous SOON

Would it be that hard to just tell us what they know? Either the stuff hasn't been made yet, or is on a boat, or stuck in port

12. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    It's bascially this:

Us: Our stuff has been delayed. Why?
    Them: Sorry for the delay, there is a delay.

13. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The entire concept has been delay after delay. How about those crystals?? How many more delays can they possibly have. Its put up or shut up time as far as Im concerned, so much talk and "plans" from them with little to back it up. Ive been on board this the concept from the start but wether they deliver on the rest of the freebies or not im dont until they prove they can meet consistent deadlines and actually implement all of the "ideas" they have been talking about for years now.

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't care about crystals. I just want product.

15. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Lol

16. Trent

Trent Froody

News Credits:
    Yep.

17. TheGreatScrotum

TheGreatScrotum Well-Known Member

Ah, Spence... Surely you can understand frustration and lashing out at this point. I don't want to seem selfish, as I know intitlement basically is a tangentially related desire for more. And that desire implies more sales and success of the brand. I would be more concerned when there is no more sense of entitlement. When a topic like this becomes void of any activity. We who still want to feel invested just feel like meh, whatevs... That's something that FPCore should be weary of. No?

18. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure we'll get them eventually. No big deal.

19. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you at all. I do understand frustration. What I don't understand is irrationality. It is one thing to be frustrated about something and expressing your frustrations but it is another to just be totally irrational about your frustrations.

If you know of a certain pattern or procedure then why would you even be surprised at the continuation of that pattern? To then loose your marbles over that just seems silly. FPCore has promised the moon, sure. They have delivered on much if not all of what they said they have just in unacceptable time frames. To start demanding refunds, to start stating that nothing will come of this, to claim to have been cheated is just nonsense.

It is great to see that there is still passion for FPCore, I just would like to see that passion be put towards a more positive outcome than just complaining and demanding money back.

I have always said, you could be part of the problem or you can be part of the solution. I have yet to see anyone say that they sent an email to FPCore to find out if there was any way they could assist in getting things done, just emails with demands about where the hell is my free stuff.

20. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    At this point you'd be better off trying eBay for this set.