FP Steel Core Trailer Preorders Live Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AlphaFool, Sep 12, 2014.

1. 00Convoy

00Convoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    just logged in to fpcore and got my steelcore deluxe set in. order number 5162. :rock  I hope I wasn't too late for the 1 year membership. Also I hope that minimates can fit inside steelcore and the trailer.

2. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    It took an hour, but my order came in at 4840. Looking forward to this guy.

3. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    "How does it work?
    It's really very simple. Everyone that purchases a Steel Core Trailer receives a 1 year FP Core Premium Membership and 3 free FP Core Premium Member Exclusive items!"

I think they meant once the preorders for the trailer is gone, so is the premium membership.

Still managed to get an order in at this time. Awesome.

4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I know for sure that Minimates fit in RevolverCore, but haven't tried to fit them in SteelCore.

5. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot closet otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't even think about Minimates. Man, that's awesome. I may have a way to deploy my army.

[​IMG]

6. 00Convoy

00Convoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I thought that at first but it says that the premium memberships are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. Which I take to mean that they can run out of premium memberships before actually running out of the trailer or steelcore figure/trailer. haven't read every post on here so i'm not entirely sure.

7. beangrower

beangrower Well-Known Member

I totally forgot too. Saw that it was 5:06 (HI time) put my order in 10 minutes later. Surprisingly took 4-5 minutes.

8. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    For anyone that ordered when the pre-orders went live, did you guys receive any confirmation regarding the membership? Just to clarify.

I read that the moment that the trailer ships is when the membership is activated.

9. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

If you get a trailer, either in the bundle or on its own, you get a membership as well.

10. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Very good question. My confirmation email doesn't say anything about the membership, but going by the website, it does say you will get the 1 year membership as long as you get a preorder and once they're sold out, that's it for the year. This is a pretty awesome deal in my opinion, whether it be 3 free big figures or small figures. Looking forward to seeing what products we'll be getting with this membership. :thumb 

.... And this quandary had already been addressed. :lol 

11. dominusveritas

dominusveritas Arizonacon™

News Credits:
    Well I went ahead and ordered the trailer. I really enjoy the figure but couldn't justify getting a second one at this point. Since the membership comes with freebies and people are throwing out their wishes, I'll add mine too:

Shoot for the moon wish - Construction Bot Corer unit

Realistic wish - Diaclone drivers and another heartmaster.

12. draconious380

draconious380 Well-Known Member

Order 5300, missed both runs of Steel Core so I got the Figure+trailer bundle.

13. Bujo

Bujo Well-Known Member

Well that was fast and easy. I don't get why everyone was having so much trouble with the site. Order 5328.

I'm hoping the other two minibots will be a diaclone driver and another meleebot like FP Dinobots come with.

14. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's because of the influx of people trying to get their order in first. If people had just waited an hour or two later, the checkout process would have been easier.

15. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tell that to the people buying SDCC tickets every year. The process would be easier if FPC made sure the site could handle the traffic since they had planned the exact on sale time themselves. Or if they said we have 3000 units for sale, etc. They are intentionally vague to build hype and get sales as people dont want to miss out. You can bet TFCC's site would crumble if they said this year's membership would go on sale at a specific date and time and could sell out.

16. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I had go in to work as they were going up. Really frustrating situation. Making me frantic.

Order #4882 steel core with trailer.

I'm really into this design. Especially as a troop transport for the Solerons.

The free figures are probably more Solerons.

Though if the other freebie is some kind of Transforming Soleron vehicle machine, like a motorbike. That would be welcome.
    I think there were motorcycles that came with assaulter on the micro vehicle spru as a hint of a future project.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  17. goobahead1

goobahead1 chug enthusiast

Ebay:
    i wonder when will see the inside of the trailer

18. Razor24

Razor24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure what the fuss was about earlier... I jumped on 8 hrs after it went live. Order went though no worries first try with no page load issues at all.

I was actually all the way through to paypal checkout 8 hrs before on my mobile (when I was waiting at the docs) but the stupid paypal system just would not play ball on my phone (wouldn't accept my pin) so I gave up.

This thread exploded by about 40 pages of people geeking out and mashing their F5 keys! :lol 

If everyone just calmed down and waited a while instead of performing nerd supers on their keyboards I'm sure the amount of crashes would have been significantly less.... :p 

19. Impactor1106

Impactor1106 WRECKER

News Credits:
    Decided to go to bed last night instead of waiting for the preorders to go up. Woke up this morning and placed my order, no fuss no muss. Order #5316. To me, Steelcore is the "Doctor" of the transformers universe, his trailer represents the Tardis and his weapon is actually his sonic screwdriver! Silly I know, but I kinda like it!!!

20. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That would be cool if FPCore was as big as SDCC.