FP Steel Core Trailer Preorders Live Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AlphaFool, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, FPCore's marketing is subpar, but they never under delivered (other than customer service being lackluster, apparently, but that's second hand). The freebies were incredibly late, which is a perfectly fair criticism, too.

I bought the trailer on the premise that Steelcore could tow it and I could put *something* in it. I assumed they weren't showing extra functionality because it didn't have it. I had hopes for it coming with another weapon, armoring up, etc., but I never expected it.

2. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    I assumed the trailer would open and have seats for the Little Dudes and places for their weapons because that's what the render they showed looked like, and - surprise - that's what the final product was. I love it personally, but I understand why some folks would want more from it.

Got my sticker book yesterday and can't wait to watch my little girl fill it up. This will actually be her first true sticker book!

3. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    My sticker book arrived.... with a major crumple throughout the entire upper left. It is a neat little retro book but could have been packed much better. Not the worst crumple, but still disappointing.

Overall I am happy with the bonuses I received. I agree that communication and certainly timing could have been significantly better. The trailer is really nice but I do wish "mystery" ordering was less of a thing in this hobby than it is. Not that there was much mystery left, I would say more speculation on the function of the trailer.

4. Predarican

Predarican Top Gunner G1er

Ebay:
    Man, don't know what's worse.... the fact that my sticker book hasn't shown up yet or the fact that I'm getting a damn sticker book.

Nevermind just check on the site. My address got changed back to my old one AGAIN. And I know it reset because I made sure to update it when I preordered Trianix Alpha.

5. deruberhanyok

deruberhanyok Likes the G2 neon lights