FP Insecticons

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by aledromo, Dec 22, 2012.

1. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Does anyone who follows the company more closely than I know if they're planning on another run of the first Insecticons? I missed out and while the new ones have features that are quite nice, I've never been a Deluxe kind of guy.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    No plans have been mentioned but they have reissued a lot recently so you never know. My guess though would be no. Between the KOs and the mould changes for the deluxe insecticons and warbugs I think the original moulds are done with.

I'm no insider so maybe I am completely off.

3. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe not in the immediate future... but given they re-released the CC Trailers, Warbots, and even Bruticus' Upgrade Kit... I'd say they'd probably re-release them at some point... but after the Warbugs though.

Heck, if enough people clamor about the proper G1-styled bits being put on the original trio... wouldn't be surprised if they re-release the Ninja Trio with the G1 bits added to the "Holiday" Deluxe trio. Again though, not in the near future...

4. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Wait. Warbugs?

5. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
  6. Astronopolis

Astronopolis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    theres knockoffs at chimungmung if you are so inclined, and they look the part for the real thing. i can't attest for their quality though.

7. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love to know if the KOs quality is up to snuff. Would also love a rerelease from FP. Either way, I want these purple ninja suckers!

8. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I'd definitely be interested in grabbing up a set of Ninsecticons if FP were to make them available again.