Non-TF: Four's Company

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Steeljaw, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Play more games

News Credits:
    In february we attended the New York City Comic Con. There we met with the creators of the highly popular Marvel MiniMates line. They gave us a set of Fantastic Four figures to see what we could do with them. We decided to take a more unconventional approach with the toys and show what the Fantastic Four are like living at home togethor. So after a lot of set backs Eyeson presents Four's Company

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    While I appreciate and really, really enjoy your stop-motion stuff, I think you need to find a way to sample your audio differently or use another style of software. If you're using these video clips to show off your talent professionally, the poor audio quality is probably going to really hurt your presentation. Even if you're not, it's hard listening to the samples at the compression you're using for the audio.

Also, I think you should work on smoothing the audio transitions for some of the music and the effects. Even a very short, subtle fade-in on some of the audio effects would help smooth out their "flow" in the soundtrack; right now, each sound effect is pretty jarring.

3. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Play more games

News Credits:
    it's funny cause we we're just discussing this yesterday, and I totaly agree. We're not the best at audio mixing. we're working on it though, thanks.

4. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    What audio software do you use when you're putting these together? I've done a lot of audio stuff (for the movie previews I did (see signature) and music remixes) using Screenblast ACID 4.0, which is, if I remember correctly, a "low-end" Sony software product. For a $50 piece of software, the end result you can get when you use the software right is downright awesome. I swear by it now.

I usually then either synch in the stuff I've done in screenblast to whatever video editor I'm using (I prefer Sony Vegas) or I mix the samples I want in Screenblast and then import them piece-by-piece into Vegas.

5. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Play more games

News Credits:
    I record all the vocals with a free program called Audacity (I love it for the pun alone). But pretty much we use our editing software to add in all the sound effects and audio, it doesn't give many options for audio, the program is called Pinnacle studio. Part of the problem might be solved if we updated the program but I haven't gotten around to it yet.