Four Million Years Later...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Auto Morph, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    In the WFC continuity, it healed.

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I assumed (based on cartoon mixing in a few other sources) It was mainly Shockwave maintaining the status quo, punctuated by long stretches of inactivity/shutdown/stasis.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I always thought it was Fortress Maximus fighting Scorponok during that four milllion year stretch. Cool if there were Minicon/Micromaster battles as well.

4. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    WFC suggests that a lot of cybertronians had left, which would explain Nebulos and other TF's that just appear every now and then, about the only thing I liked in DW comic continuity was the concept of "the great shutdown". It does seem silly that they leave looking for Energon and then 4 million years later cybertron is still running just fine, did they just press the emergency credit button on the meter?

5. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Dialogue from the Ultimate Doom suggest there are still some Autobot resistance on Cybertron hence Prime's moment of hesitation.

The episode Sea Change and Kup's war stories suggest the Autobots and Decepticons took their fight to the stars. Omega Supreme has been dogging the Constructicons for millions of years throughout the galaxy.

In the 86 movie it is stated all Autobot presence on Cybertron has driven off. Noticeably it has quite a population of Decepticons. Which could mean Megatron in a course of 20 years gathered his scattered army. The into of the Files of Teletran II states that the Autobots started to congregate together from all corners of the galaxy.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Great Shutdown happened. The Great War completeley strained Cybertron, Optimus and Megatron's group's left Cybertron left Cybertron in hopes of finding Energon, This is why the Decepticons try to steal Energon from Earth so they power up Cybertron and win the war.

Meanwhile Shockwave was appointed Guardian of Cybertron and all he did was keep things intact. So whoever was still left on Cybertron kept put till they found out Optimus and Megatron were still alive then the new War we saw in the G1 Cartoon began.

7. RedWolf

Only in the DW verse.

5 million years of constant fighting left resources drained hence Decepticon expansion. As Cyclonus said they once held the quadrant in terror.

While the Autobots have been known to leave Cybertron in Vanguard class ships prior to the Third Cybertron War.

A powerless planet likely fueled more diaspora.

8. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Well...In the cartoon, Shockwave did as he was ordered, "Seibertron(or Cbertron) Shall remain as you leave it"...and sure enough, 4 million years later, it's EXACTLY THE SAME. Sure, he must've fought Autobot resistence, and looked endlessly for Energon, but not very much happened.

9. RedWolf

Except he thought he exterminated those pesky female Autobots. Surprise one day he caught them stealing from his Energon stash.

Oh Alpha Trion the old coot stayed. Likely giving whatever support for any Autobot resistance cells.

10. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

OK, so I guess no actual official record of events during that time.

Still interesting to hear theories and I would one day like to track down the modern comics which kinda cover this stuff. Which stories should I be on the lookout for? (sorry I know practically nothing about anything IDW/Dreamwave-related)

11. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Wouldn't Shockwave possibly have assumed Megatron was dead?

12. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

I'm pretty sure he had a "happy time" at least once during that long 4 million year stretch.