Forged to fight get a big update

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by jamarmiller, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Ironprime7

Ironprime7 Well-Known Member

It's cool that this game is still getting updates

2. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    What a roster! Keep those authentic TF's coming. We need a 5th Maximal and 3 more Predacons too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  4. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    still waiting for dorito scream

5. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. Phil Bond

Phil Bond Well-Known Member

Does this game have FOMO, or can someone pick it up right now and unlock everything?

7. jrod1019

jrod1019 Troubleshooter

So.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

Shame this isn't a desktop game

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alistair Barrett

Alistair Barrett Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    I hope they will add G1 Blitzwing next, having a triple changer in Forged To Fight could make things a bit more interesting.   

• Like Like x 1
  10. fishpop

fishpop Squishy Bear

Ebay:
    If only i could still play the game but it became too fat for my cheap phone.

Not really, back when i played i managed to get at least over half to most of the characters.
    I even got Necrotronus, who's the final boss.
    The only issue is Gacha luck giving you dudes you don't have instead of dupes.
    At least dupes power up the bot it's a duplicate of, the first dupe even unlocking a special ability.

11. Phil Bond

Visually the game seems fantastic. If it was on a real platform and had a purchase model like Tekken 7, I’d buy it plus a bunch of season passes for $100+ no problem, but with touchscreen inputs and gatcha mechanics, I’ll never touch it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. theKuKitBF

theKuKitBF Member

Rodimus has every chance of becoming the weakest fighter of the Tactics class. Of all the possible things they could give Radius in terms of abilities, they decided to take the most unobvious - armor and increased damage due to missing health. Do you know who it would suit more? Ultra Magnus. Or Razorbeast. But clearly not Rodimus.

Do you know what would suit him best? Increased damage due to the accumulation of passive incineration charges. And each special strike zeroed these charges in the arson debuff on the enemy. And with a super-strike, he would immediately gain ten incineration charges.

What I offer is more suitable for Rodimus than what Kabam offers. I\'m afraid to imagine that they will make Chromia out of Jetfire. Because it\'s Kabam. They did almost all the characters that way.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

NERD

• Like Like x 2
  14. Teratron

Teratron Kaiser Dragon

You can eventually get everything for free, but it will take you a long time. The resources it takes to unlock bots are much easier to obtain as you level up your bots, so it's going to take a long time to build up a good roster and level them up. Once there though, the really nice thing is that there are more options than just the gacha crystals.

First off, there are the Bot Chips. You can accumulate these through normal gameplay. Each month, there will be 4 featured bots that can be purchased using these chips. That includes even the 5* versions for 1M chips. I've been having no trouble earning more than 1M chips per month. And it appears new bots will make their way into these rotations about 6 months after being added.

Second, new bots can be obtained freely. Each new bot will have a 4* version available just by logging in 28 days out of the 35-day event period. The 5* version will be offered as a purchase for 3500 energon before the event ends. Energon can be purchased through microtransactions, but I've been able to gather enough through normal gameplay to get the last couple, and I'm well ahead of schedule to be ready for Rodimus. Again though, you need to be leveled up enough to reach the point where that's ordinary.

The last category is for the special bots. There are a handful of bots that are not part of the standard bot pool. You can get up to 4* versions of them in standard crystals, but they are never available for bot chips and their 5* versions are only available through special events/purchases or through titan shards. You can get those shards for free, but it will take a LONG time. Think many months per bot, best case. I have every non-titan shard 5* bot, but have no illusions about ever getting all these bots.

15. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    If Blitzwing gets added (if even at all) it won’t be for quite a while since the next few bots after Rodimus have been confirmed to be Soundblaster, Chromia, Sunstreaker, and Dead End

16. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    It’s a mobile game so technically pretty much everything could be gotten for free. It’ll just take an unrealistic amount of time.

17. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i love this game and want to support it but man is it expensive, I mean if you wanted the new bot it would cost you 100 USD to buy it. So I usually just wait and get it the free way. Had it been like 20 bucks , I would buy it. Just crazy too expensive

Again been playing non stop since day one and love it. Just dont spend much money on it because the prices are wrack, its like new ps5 game this month ? or a new bot on FTF ? pretty obvious which is the better deal overall.

• Like Like x 2
  18. CobraKai

CobraKai Well-Known Member

I somehow lost all my data for this game and had to start from the beginning. Not gonna spend all those hours trying to get everything back.

19. Phil Bond

I asked a question about whether the game has any bygone content that can no-longer be obtained, and two separate people answered as if I was asking whether the game is free or not. I can’t trace that train of thought at all. Maybe they just don’t know what FOMO is? But then why answer the question?

And they talk about it being free like that would be a good thing. As if free-to-play doesn’t ruin every game it touches.

20. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have no idea what FOMO is but as for content............... the only thing I can think of that was available at the beginning but that is not available now is 1 star bots. At least for me, they are not available. Only 2 star and up