FOR SALE/TRADE. G1 prototypes, Diaclone, Microchange, rarities, reissues, BotCon etc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Ras, May 21, 2014.

1. Ras

Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras

Hey guys, Botcon fund time! Hopefully there is something for everyone here.

I have read the rules and I'm not entirely sure if this post is allowed. Although the link says "store" I most-certainly do not run a site dedicated to selling, I am merely selling off items from my collection via my blog, but I am technically forcing others to go to another site. This is purely because of the volume of items and pictures within. If this post does not comply with the rules then I certainly won't be offended if it's deleted. I'm just trying to save myself and everyone else some time.

With that said I am selling a whole bunch of items. From prototypes of all eras, to production toys spanning the same generations. G1 prototypes, Beast era and modern prototypes, store displays, G1 audition material, Diaclone and Microchange items, animation cels, reissues, BotCon, Lucky draw, Kre-O....pretty much a taste of every line. Only the items in the "store" section are available though. I do also have some original G.I Joe pre-rpoduction items and green lantern clay head sculpt and mould should anyone be interested.

Prices are in GBP and will require personal payments via PayPal. The price listed is the amount i must receive. I'm happy to work out deals on certain items, and will do my best to accommodate larger purchases.

Thanks, and please accept my apologies if I've fallen outside of the rules. If not; your leniency is hugely appreciated!

Here's the link:

Robot Points: STORE

Ras

2. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    There must be a mistake. Your Astrotrain prototype isn't listed for sale. :D 

3. Ras

Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras

Haha, sorry - my bad. $16.

4. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    $16? What a rip-off! No thanks.

Seriously though, best of luck with the sale - you have a lot of nice stuff up for sale!

5. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Interested in S.C.F Convoy VS Megatron. MISB. - £15 what would be shipped to the US?

6. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    man i need that actionmaster soundwave.

7. Ras

Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras

Omegax80 - sent you a PM.

8. Ras

Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras Ras

Bump