For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Ultra Magnus Combiner, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

Here are things I'm interested in selling or trading:

See below posts:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  2. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Items For Sale:
    Mech Fans Toys Soul MS-01 (complete with accessories including the drone accessory)= $35
    Siege Snapdragon (New MISB) = $29

Masterpiece Nemesis Prime - MP10 Black (figure only trailer not included) =$95 (new price)

I have a black MP10 Black Trailer (Customized) $90 (Used SG but have a purple Decepticon on it. Also I swapped the trailer's cockpit windshield from Nemisis & SG)

Things of interest: CW Offroad, Siege Thundercracker, Titans Return Rodimus Prime, mechfanstoyssixshot, Wei Jang Omega Supreme (Blue), Hasbro Generations 30th anniversary Arcee, Takara 30th anniversary Arcee. Also UW Menasor, and Bold Forms Lonewolf (as long as its not one with those major QC issues since that figure was iffy in that category.)

Willing to swap Hasbro Voyager for Voyager or Deluxe for Deluxe from the list of things of interest.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Additional Things for Sale:

Zeta Aerial bots
    (complete except for the combiner part =waist; since I bought it without it) Great for those that want to display them in their jet modes or robot modes. = $399 (new price) + 75 for shipping. (the items with the original boxes together in one box is big)

4. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Update:
    Now also selling Studio Series Jazz = $24 (MISB)
    Transformers Titans Return TopSpin = $59

IMG_20210608_211254686.jpg IMG_20210608_211301247.jpg IMG_20210608_211312722.jpg

G1 Rodimus Prime = $35 (it's weapon alone is worth a good amount)
    (G1 rodimus is more of a voyager) The rodimus I got a convention and it's original from the 1980's and the one part shown next to it in the photo I hear is hard to get itself so that's how come I got it. Plus, its still more chug scale than the other options which is important to me since I keep them in vehicle mode.

View attachment 29105772 View attachment 29105773 View attachment 29105774 View attachment 29105775 View attachment 29105776

Attached Files:

5. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Misc Skylynx Add on Kit NASA Space Shuttle Parts. - Best Offer

Orange Big Main Tank (without the door on the opposite side.) It was painted a more realistic orange than the original plastic orange used in the print job.
    Two Sets of two side boasters. (the two pairs had different white parts one is texturized a bit and the other is smooth and silky / more shinny.
    3 Main Tank Nose Pieces with hinges. Please note the loops on the nose pieces for the hinges were damaged during the processing of popping it and I used super glue to try to fix those loops. The hinges are fine but perhaps needed to be a tiny bit smaller to pop in better from the start.
    1 extra random nose cone piece with no tip. Not sure why it exist but the loop is in tact since I didn't put one in it since I only had 3 hinges.

IMG_20210608_211757932.jpg IMG_20210608_211801168.jpg IMG_20210608_211858589.jpg IMG_20210608_215145289.jpg IMG_20210608_215226425.jpg IMG_20210608_215237469.jpg IMG_20210608_215158926.jpg

I can give the orange tank a fresh coat of spray paint. The first time I did it came out streaky so it sort of looks weather a tiny bit. I can also paint the nose cone a matching orange color if you want since currently its just the original orange plastic color currently.

Anyhow, if someone wants to create a diaroma like bobby skullface did on his channel then these items could be pretty cool for a space environment for a foreign planet. I do have a ramp clip so if you did get the main tank door printed and wanted it I could toss it in as well just didn't feel like looking around for it for the photo.

I do have a thing that the main tank can sit on to keep it verticle, however, I prefer to keep it for myself all else equal but I can part with it if I get a good offer for the misc skylynx parts described above.

6. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ready to sell other stuff:

Maketoys Metereo (unofficial Starscream) seeker. (complete with box)
    X -transbots Savant (skids) - (complete with box) -SOLD-
    MP-10 Optimus prime - (complete with box)
    I'm also willing to consider selling the MMC cliffjumper.
    Also willing to sell my KO Sunstreaker. (complete with box except for the chip figure and his chair which is why I bought it) - $65 (new price) with shipping included.

Custom CW Motormaster with thigh upgrades that stay on during transformation and which are already painted to blend in to match. The thigh upgrade makes it a MP scaled IDW Motormaster. (I might sell the non-transformer trailer with it since they are compatible with each other) = $39 + 6 for shipping.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  7. Ultra Magnus Combiner

I'm willing to consider trades for any figure listed above.

I'm willing to make trades. One trade idea I have is my MP KO Sunstreaker for MP-20+ Wheeljack.
    I also want to sell my Badcube Pipes or better yet trade it for x-transbots pipes since badcube is more mp scale and xtransbots stax is more chug scale.
    I would like to trade my legends scale MFT Mech Soul MS-1 for Mech Fans Toys - Mechanic Studio MS-24 Recyclers.

New 6-24-22: I would like to trade my TE-01B Nemesis Prime for a TE-01 Optimus Prime or for MP49 Black.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  8. Ultra Magnus Combiner

I have the transformers Jurrasic Park set which is in mint condition and with a mint box. I only took out the SUV figure and didn't touch anything else in it. I'm selling it The Jurrasic Park thing with the box but not the SUV figure. - $45 + $10 in shipping

Oversized Breakdown Oversized Highbrow for sale. = $25 (Voyager Size)
    I also have an Oversized (or MP) Buzzworthy Studio Series Bumblebee Jeep. It's cool and complete. - Make me an offer.

Earthrise Elita 1 for sale - $25 + 5 for shipping.
    Takara Legends LG10 Arcee (Deluxe size) = $60 + 5 for shipping.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  9. Ultra Magnus Combiner

TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS JAPAN GENERATIONS LEGENDS LG-EX TITAN METROPLEX in mint condition as well as complete with scamper. I also have the original box in mint condition. It's from a pet free, smoke free, and kid free adult collector who has transformed it each mode basically once before going on a shelf for at least a few years. I got mine new from a retailer when they reissued them so its not as old as others. The takara version is the one with chrome upper thighs & the white flight deck which is more G1 accurate.
    Also it includes the DNA Design DK-04M Metroplex Foot Upgrade set which is already on the figure.
    And I am including sixgun toy figure and slammer toy figure.
    Price is $999 + $86 in shipping. (I'm in the USA)

Need the $ for education, otherwise I would keep it since it's super cool!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  10. Ultra Magnus Combiner

bump up

11. Ultra Magnus Combiner

up

12. JAIME ESCOBAR

JAIME ESCOBAR Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can you email me a price for mp10 and send me pics? Thank you