1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale or trade: Robotmasters Skywarp and Thundercracker MIB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by KidDynamite, Oct 5, 2005.

1. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Bought this set at Botcon and didn't really do it for me. Opened but otherwise mint and complete; Thundercracker was transformed once and put back in the box, Skywarp never transformed at all. Asking $40 shipped. I'd also be willing to do a trade. Stuff I'm looking for:

Cybertron Crumplezone
    Cybertron Scourge
    Cybertron Dirt Boss
    Cybertron Megatron

Trades must be at least MIB and complete because I need the packaging for an art project. If you're looking to unload any combination of those 4 Cybertron figs let me know and we'll work something out.

2. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

I have dirtboss and crumplezone (with flattened box, no insert)

3. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    if nobody else has offered to take it I will give you the 40 bucks for it, just give me a few days to get the funds into my paypal account! if nobody else has offered let me know..