For sale: G1 targetmaster scourge afa g1 swoop whirl galvatron u95 alternator protos

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by narkonist, Dec 11, 2012.

1. narkonist

narkonist Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am getting rid of my collection. To start with, here are some extremely rare items:

TRANSFORMERS G1 TAKARA DECEPTICON GALVATRON D-62-S REISSUE AFA U95 MISB!
    This a re-issue Takara Galvatron that has been AFA'd with a U95 grade! Subgrades are:
    B95 W95 F95 and the serial number is: 16973270. One one corner of the protective case, it has a crack.
    However, AFA can rebox this if you wish for a fee of course.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 G1 AUTOBOT DINOBOT Swoop MISB Original 1985 AFA 75
    Here is an original 1985 Autobot Dinobot Swoop that has been AFA'd with a 75 grade! Subgrades are:
    B75 W80 F90 and the serial number is: 5811366. This is by far my favorite dinobot and extremely hard to find in this condition!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 G1 DELUXE AUTOBOT WHIRL MISB ORIGINAL 1985 AFA 80
    Here is an original 1985 Deluxe Autobot Whirl that has been AFA'd with an 80 grade! Subgrades are:
    B80 W85 F95 and the serial number is: 13671051. This is extremely hard to find in this condition!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT ALTERNATORS SMOKESCREEN, MEISTER(Jazz) and, SIDESWIPE PROTOTYPES ALL UNFINISHED MIB
    This is for Transformers Alternators Smokecreen, Meister (Jazz) and, Sideswipe! Prototypes. These are first-shots or one of the first prototypes that hasbro made that were colorless/no paint apps.
    After this stage, they made them as they normally would but the autobot symbol would be "decepticon purple" and the decepticons symbol would be autobot blue.
    I place them in an Alternators box to protect them from dust and damage. They are complete with their weapons and instruction sheets from a production Alternator.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRANSFORMERS 1987 G1 TARGETMASTER SCOURGE MISB WITH FRACAS ERROR
    This is an original, not a rebox, not a custom, but a MISB TARGETMASTER SCOURGE with FRACAS and the Misfire error. He is quite possibly the rarest G1 Transformer out there!
    He was not produced in abundance and even has the Fracas/Misfire Error on the front of the box. The sides have the factory tape which are tightly attached and the original sales sticker from Clover of $12.99.
    There is a flap crease. The previous owner tried to cover up a very small box crease on the right corner of the box and on the left side. According to AFA they will not grade it unless these spots are removed.
    I have tried to remove the ink spots and I have gotten most of them off. Again, this item at present is not AFA gradable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So Here are the breakdown on pricing which is totally negotiable:

Scourge MISB $2400 OBO
    Whirl MISB AFA 80 $1800 OBO
    Swoop MISB AFA 75 $1700 OBO
    Galvatron MISB AFA u95 $600 OBO
    Alternator Jazz Prototype First-shot MIB $300 OBO
    Alternator Sideswipe Prototype First-shot MIB $300 OBO
    Alternator Smokescreen Prototype First-shot MIB $300 OBO

Here are some photos: TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT ALTERNATORS MEISTER JAZZ PROTOTYPE UNFINISHED MIB items in Lostreasures.com store on eBay!

PM me with offers